Scan today

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Elliecat Posts: 2725
I'm just about to leave work to go for my scan. I can't wait, if everything goes ok, we'll finally be telling everyone this weekend! Its been such a long couple of months without anyone knowing!!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Enjoy it and say Hi to baby :wv :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
dovedro Posts: 1295
Good luck today, let us know how you get on :wv
hoping08 Posts: 526
Best of luck today and have a fab weekend telling everyone your great news :o)ll :wv
charli Posts: 5994
best of luck - hope you'll be back to tell us how it went!!
Elliecat Posts: 2725
Thanks Girls, just back from scan. We were told baby is measuring 15 weeks now and she measured several time to be sure, so I'm a bit further on than I thought which is great!! We saw the wee hand moving and got a decent picture, so happy out now to start telling everyone. I'm sitting in work itching to go home and spread the word!!!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="Elliecat":35c1mknn]Thanks Girls, just back from scan. We were told baby is measuring 15 weeks now and she measured several time to be sure, so I'm a bit further on than I thought which is great!! We saw the wee hand moving and got a decent picture, so happy out now to start telling everyone. I'm sitting in work itching to go home and spread the word!!![/quote:35c1mknn] Ah thats brillent delighted for you...enjoying telling everyone later and over the weekend :o)ll :o)ll
sunshiniest Posts: 303
Congrats Elliecat, that's a wonderful piece of news :o)ll !!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
thats great elliecat, wow you must be pretty neat for 15weeks and no one noticing :o)ll
charli Posts: 5994
woo - great all went well!!! see my post about which date to go by EDD or scan? i was told yesterday 13wk4days and i was 13 weeks but i think the scan just measures those dates in other words thats the size baby is but you arent that far ahead, at another scan you could be a couple of days measuring less according to the other post anyway. either way glad all went well and enjoy telling everyone - you kept that very quiet!!