Scratch cards??anyone ever win much???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

septgal Posts: 330
Ive gone mad buying these lately, did anyone ever win anything worth talking about??Most ive won is 5e on them..
bangel Posts: 2285
€40 was the highest I ever won. Better than nothing. A friends granny says you've won if you don't buy any!!
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
The most I've ever won is €20, but then again I never buy them. I usually get a pile of them for my birthday & this year, out of about 20 cards I only got €5! They're a total rip-off
Italy07 Posts: 5409
Haven't won in ages, but did have a streak of 5, 10, 20 and 50 for a little while. Most won was 200 a few years back.
NemoFish Posts: 2501
FSIL won €300 or €500 on one fairly recently. Except she won't stop buying them now...
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
Neighbour of mine won £10,000 IR years ago. That was so so much money then it was crazy. We'd a big party for her!
Cutey Pie Posts: 419
The most ive won was €88 on magic 8 scratch card - hubbys cousin won 5k years ago !!
Santa Posts: 1191
won £100 a few weeks ago - and mil also won 10,000 punts but that was about 10 years ago - bought 4 on sat one free was all we got >:o(
s wife Posts: 1445
the most is about €2 >:o(
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
The most I've ever won as about €20. I just used the money to buy more cards until I ran out.