There is a MOUSE in my kitchen!!!! I'm freaked!! H2B just went out for poison. Anyone have any ideas? I'm sorry it's not humane but its either him or me!!!!
aww no you should get a humane trap put some peanut butter in the end of it then let H2B release it in a field somewere. If you poison its a horrible horrible slow death and youll find his little swelled body somewhere
"Where there's mice thers no rats" as they say so be grateful you've only got the poor little bugger to get rid of!
Trap and a piece of chocolate! Don't poison the poor little fecker
omg just kill him. Jesus thats the thing im most afraid to find in my house. That and these massive bleedin spiders that are around these days
Yep, the little buggers love chocolate. Melt it a little so it sticks to the trap to make sure that he can't steal it without setting off the trap. At least he'll die with a mouthful of chocolate rather than poison!
Thanks Guys - the update is that the beast has eaten the poison so I assume that he's met his maker. Just worried about where the body will show up now!!!
more that likly in the wall cavity, next time bit of choclate spread and break the buggers neck that wat you can chuck him in thhe wheely bin and not be wondering what the smell is every time you turn the heating on oops...... speaking from experience
aggghhhhhhhh I hate d feckers....had THREE of them in my car last year, nearly died, didnt drive car for over a week after :( .....hope thats end of them for u !!
I'm only seeing this thread now but glad you have it sorted. Hope the body doesn't stink out the house on you, as they usually hide away and die and then decompose.
I would have offered you my cat had I seen the thread earlier.