Seamstress in Limerick

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

maryca Posts: 5
Can anyone recommend a good seamstress in Limerick - I need to get some major alterations to a dress and also would like the back of the dress embellished as it is a bit plain. I would appreciate any help ye can give me. Thanks a million!!
05/09 Bride Posts: 397
Hi. I just pm'd you.
cratloe6 Posts: 71
I'm also looking for a streamstress in limerick/north kerry area? If anyone know one. Need to get a dress taken in about 2 dress sizes?
bamboo Posts: 278
I'd be interested in this too....
MrsOC09 Posts: 1175
a lady called Inga in Roches Street in Limerick did mine she was recommened by Virginjas Bridal Boutique. if anyone wants me to PM her number i can!!
bamboo Posts: 278
Could you e-mail me please Maybride2009?? :thnk
lilly75 Posts: 142
im geeting Inga to do mine she altered my BM dresses and did an amazing job :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
05/09 Bride Posts: 397
Rose in Castleconnell did my dress. I got her name from Bliss Bridal. She did a great job. She's doing my bridesmaids dresses now. I can pm you her number if you like.
ccmar2010 Posts: 123
Hi, I know a lady in Limerick who is really good at altering wedding dresses. She's done plenty and is located close to the city centre and easy to find. If you'd like her details I can PM any of you her mobile number. She's doing work on a bridesmaid's dress for me. O:o)
cratloe6 Posts: 71
ccMar2010, could you send me on her details please. :o)ll