Seamstress Needed

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jdca23 Posts: 1
Hi everyone, I'm from County Galway and my dress shop has no alterations services. They have recommended a seamstress but I have heard bad reviews and seen some of the work and I'm not going to use her. Has anyone any recommendations for a Wedding Dress seamstress in Galway county or even Roscommon or Athlone or Clare? I will travel. But I hope to get someone recommended. TIA
Tipp2016 Posts: 72
Hi I bought my dress in belladonna Galway and they recommended Beata she's in liosban industrial estate . She's meant to be very good but I'm not getting my alterations done for another while . I have a mobile number for her . If you want it I can give it to you .
allsĂșn Posts: 253
I have my final fitting this week with a lady the far side of loughrae, she is really lovely, and so far I am thrilled with her work (she has had a lot to do). She also did my friends dress a few years ago, my friend had nothing but good thimgs to say, hence why I also went to her. Pm me if you want details.
aodonne2 Posts: 29
Beata is supposed to be great but I was recommended a girl called Terri Dooley. She works from home on the Headword Road and made Edel Ramburg (the milliner's) wedding dress! I'll pm you her phone number x