Second scan - its a boy! [Photos added]

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happyvibes Posts: 331
Hi girls – sorry for late post but I had a second scan (22 weeks) last Thursday. All went great and I found out I am having a wee boy!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have decided not to tell anyone though, keep it our secret but thought I would share it with my fello WOLers! Have some pics which I will try upload shortly, they are very clear! Everything is developing perfectly fine and all is measuring to my dates, if not slightly bigger. I have a definite bump now especially in the evenings when it seems to grow! Feeling good in general though, and enjoying being pregnant now! Havent noticed any cravings or increase in appetite but I expect that will come with time! I do get some back pain in the evenings but I suspect sitting at a desk all day doesn’t help that. Hope everyone else is doing well too.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Ah lovely funny ive heard back pain can be associated with boys for some reason...enjoy your BIG secret :o0 Don't forget ITS not HIM and lemons and whites not blues!
Bumpalicious Posts: 512
Congratulations happyvibes, that's great news!! O-O
charli Posts: 5994
lovely to hear that all is well!! :o)ll
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Congratulations! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll So exciting! Happy blue shopping! Please please please put up a pic - I think I saw a boy at my 20-week scan but not sure and would love to see what one looks like! :o0
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Congratulations - happy shopping (and don't worry we won't tell anyone your secret !!) :o)ll :o)ll
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:ikgzjuzd]Oh a little man!!!! How cute!!!! A huge congratulations to you!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I have to ask you............ how are you carrying your bump (i.e. to the front, spread, high, low etc)??? I'm such a nosey parker!!! We're not finding out the sex of the baby but I'm still dying to know myself!!![/color:ikgzjuzd]
oldwolnewman Posts: 58
Congratulations on finding out! I have a boy and believe me they are great crack! Enjoy every last second of your pregnancy!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Aw please post a photo??????? :lvs :lvs :lvs We wanna see him
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
Ahh congratulations a little son for you!!!!! Lucy O-O O-O O-O O-O