Secret Santa

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jinja Posts: 95
Help I have to get a Secret Santa gift for a fiver £5 (about 7E) in work. The only spec I have is that it is for a female - any ideas. Haven't started my own Christmas shopping yet so don't want to spend ages recking my head over this when my nearest and dearest are still present-less. Thanks
MrsDoyle Posts: 663
I got the idea for my Kris Kindle from argos. Try this site and change it to suit you: You can also get ideas on amazon or or HTH :wv
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
They have mad pink feather slippers in Penneys. Only cost about €5 and would be good for a funny/tacky secret santa/kris kindle present. Or do you want something 'nice'??
Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
one of the little make up sets from boots - always have little sets for christmas!! *) [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img:3a9yzzet]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;116/st/20080901/e/Our+Wedding/dt/5/k/bd51/event.png[/img:3a9yzzet] [/url]
newkid30 Posts: 2233
Mars and Spencers have loads of girlie gifts in the 2 for 3 range. Little sets with 5 different lip glosses, and packs of different body lotions, they are really nicely presented and any girl would like them.
Miah Posts: 2738
[quote="Hokey Cokey":14x93cb8]They have mad pink feather slippers in Penneys. Only cost about €5 and would be good for a funny/tacky secret santa/kris kindle present. Or do you want something 'nice'??[/quote:14x93cb8] I have those slippers! Someone brought a pair to my hens and I wore them all night - sooooo comfortable! I have to do the Kris Kindle thing too, but I got one of the lads so it has to be funny!
mrsjun08 Posts: 2299
I was in River Island yesterday and they had a little Office Anti-Depression Kit! It was funny. has stuff in it like an eraser to erase out your problems and an elastic band to stretch you to the limits. A few other little silly things in it to. It would be funny for a secret santa gift! It's only €5!!
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
[quote="mrsjun08":u2cl2441]I was in River Island yesterday and they had a little Office Anti-Depression Kit! It was funny. has stuff in it like an eraser to erase out your problems and an elastic band to stretch you to the limits. A few other little silly things in it to. It would be funny for a secret santa gift! It's only €5!![/quote:u2cl2441] Ahh I love it!!! I'm gonna get this for my secret santa present for work
MrsDoyle Posts: 663
[quote="Miah":2ujp993f]I have to do the Kris Kindle thing too, but I got one of the lads so it has to be funny![/quote:2ujp993f] Last year I got one of the lads and he was always telling people "I have a girlfriend" (don't know why, guess he thought he was being checked out!) but anyway, I got him a ticker/counter from River Island like the one Ben Affleck has in that Lynx ad! It was good!