Seduction!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ebby Posts: 3042
What's guaranteed to seduce your man?! >:o)
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
Why are you suducing him if you are a virgin???????????????????????
pluppy Posts: 3519
me :o0
[quote="Schrodinger's cat":2jm42198]Why are you suducing him if you are a virgin???????????????????????[/quote:2jm42198] :o0 Who said I was? And anyway, you don't need to have sex to seduce someone do you?
You did in the other post ! I don't know its a long time since i suduced him and not had sex ! :o0 Just use the auld realible if im not getting my own way - nurses outfit, heels, sockings! Bingo >:o)
:-8 Sorry if i've offended you girls. My girlfriends were having this discussion a few nights ago and some of their stories were hilarious. Sorry :-8
[quote="Schrodinger's cat":2y767erh]You did in the other post ! I don't know its a long time since i suduced him and not had sex ! :o0 Just use the auld realible if im not getting my own way - nurses outfit, heels, sockings! Bingo >:o)[/quote:2y767erh] I am! I meant who said I was seducing him!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Sorry - well thats what i do :-8
[quote="Schrodinger's cat":39iyai47]Sorry - well thats what i do :-8[/quote:39iyai47] :o0 :o0 :o0 I'll keep that in mind for the honeymoon!!!
God your so lucky - its all different at the start. Dinner, music, suduction .... romance :o( God be with the days :o( .................................................. :o0