Seeking florist to inspire me!! - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kilkenny09bride Posts: 402
Hi there is a flower shop in Rathdowney called Carolines flowers, she's really helpful and friendly and very reasonable. If you Google "Carolines Flowers Rathdoweny" you'll get her web site, don't let this sight turn you off, it's much better to call and see her personaly. Best of Luck.
sheila01976 Posts: 23
HI I see that you have had a few recomendations from a few brides, i have one more to recomend, his name is Michael Costello and he is based in Edenderry, i phoned him last week and iam meeting him this satherday at the heritage, he is doing a wedding there this saterday so it will be nice to see what he can do for myself as well as talk to him, he has quoted me 1200 for everything as a ball park figure, give him a call, he is very nice to deal with, his number is 0877780714. Iam sure he wouldnt mind yu coming along on saterday aswell if you wanted to have a look for yourself. Good luck.
nye08 Posts: 53
Hi I am getting my flowers from All Occassions in Portlaoise, church, 4 bouquets, button holes and arch 1000 euros. lovely helpful girl there -Yvonne
lilywht Posts: 57
Cant thank you all enough! Was just having a rummage around and found this thread most of you will know who I am - phone has been ringing off the hook this week and I just cant thank you all enough!! XXXXXX Problem is I dont know who is who and I normally like to send thank you cards when I get a recommendation so I hope this will be seen by most of you!! I did post a thankyou thread somewhere else but I cant find it myself now!
lilywht Posts: 57
I have just printed up some new consultation sheets and under the useual Name, Address, Phone Number, I have a new section: WOL Name! so I know who Im talking to!
newbie101 Posts: 20
Just a quick message of thanks to all the lovely Wollies who helped me out of a real fix by recommending Eileen Fagan from Sunflower Designs. She spent two hours with me at my home talking through ideas and options for flower displays and her quotation was far and away the most competitive I have seen. Really genuine lady and reasonable prices to boot! Can't wait to see her mastery on the day! Thanks again ladies for the great recommendation :wv
missymoo09 Posts: 210
Yeah, Im going with Eileen too, her flowers are just fab, you will defo get inspiration from her.