seen any nice dresses to wear to a wedding??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bettyboo!! Posts: 345
Hey there, I have 2 weddings coming up and I just wondered if anyone has seen any nice dresses anywhere in Dublin, I haven't started hunt yet but would appreciate any suggestions, id love something a little different Thanks girls, c,x
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Oasis, Coast and Karen Millen are always good for dresses.
JB Posts: 467
Monsoon or House of Frasier. You'll pay for it there though
rady Posts: 919
I bought an absolutely lovely pink dress from Ted Baker in BT2 which I wore to a wedding last week . lots of people including the bridesmaid on the way out of the church was raving about it It was 140 euro which I think ok for a wedding outfit. At the same wedding there were 2 people with the same dress from Coast . I think its risky buying from there as every time you go in the whole shop is buying for a wedding.Thats only my opinion though. PS I bought a gorgeous sheer wrap from Tie rack to go with the pink number
pluppy Posts: 3519
i'll 2nd Ted Baker, they've lovely stuff in BT2 in blanch at the moment, even tho Coast has beautiful outfits i'd be afraid of others wearing the same as me also naf naf in clearys do nice dresses, i got a lovely one there last year for a wedding and fairly reasonable in price too
jec Posts: 135
Il certainly second the thought on Coast, absolutely fab clothes but only if wedding is very small number so not as big a chance someone else having same outfit. If at all possible stay clear of big stores and go to smaller little boutiques. Try Rococco or any of the small shops in the Westbury Mall that dont stock huge amounts of the one outfit. J x
bettyboo!! Posts: 345
yeah i agree with comments on Coast, gorgeous dresses but to risky for a wedding. must pop to BT2 i wonder do they have them in Dundrum.. was thinking of chica you can be really lucky there, thanks for suggestions girls, keep them coming if you see anything else.
glittergirlrachel Posts: 279
I was in coast in Blanchardstown this afternoon and they have gorgeous stuff. You will find something there. I am definitely getting my outfit for the day after in there.
mila Posts: 698
I love Costume. Fabulously sophisticated dresses - you can always find something really different and a bit special there. They've great accessories, too.
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
there is a gorgeous shop near the beechwood luas station...expensive though, but if it is a differant crowd at each wedding you could wear it for both.