Selling an Engagement Ring & Wedding Band

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Estobesto Posts: 632
Hi there Just a quick question - Im selling an engagement ring and wedding band - Engagement ring is 2 years old and the wedding band is 5/6 months old. Where can i go to sell them?? Thanks!
chelle10 Posts: 254
not sure where you could go.......but if you asked in a reptable jewellery store maybe they could point you in the right direction. otherwise maybe you could keep the diamond for ourself and haveit made into earrings or pendant. hope everything is ok
sussi Posts: 65
estobesto have you written this post in a fit of anger cos you and newby hubby just had a fight? hope you sort it out!
babysandie Posts: 85
not too sure I know there is pawn brokers in Dublin? Really dont know maybe put it on up for sale on ebay or somewhere like that. Hope you ok. :thnk
Estobesto Posts: 632
[quote="sussi":22s8wp7b]estobesto have you written this post in a fit of anger cos you and newby hubby just had a fight? hope you sort it out![/quote:22s8wp7b] No, we cancelled our wedding last year. Wedding band is new and never worn. I might call into one of the local jewellers at the weekend and see if they might help me. Thanks for your replies..! :thnk
mtv Posts: 935
cash converters in cork take engagement and wedding rings. i think they have other branches in other cities in ireland