Selling mobile phone

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

GAA Fan Posts: 629
Have any of ye sold your old mobile phones on Envirfone.ie. Do they just pay you for phone or do they do a check on it to see if it is working ok before they pay you. Want to get rid of Nokia phone I have, its works perfectly sometimes and then like last night it freezes and I have to take out battery to get it back working.
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
I've used Envirophone a few times, they only switch it on to check it works when you send them and deduct money if it doesn't switch on. They also deduct money if the screen is scratched. Have sent them a few phones that were pin locked but they took them anyway! HTH
snuggler Posts: 1296
[quote="deeo":29b5uil5]I've used Envirophone a few times, they only switch it on to check it works when you send them and deduct money if it doesn't switch on. They also deduct money if the screen is scratched. Have sent them a few phones that were pin locked but they took them anyway! HTH[/quote:29b5uil5] Must try this,, got a few here Can you just send phone, not charger? Do you mind me asking did you get much?
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
you only send phone, not charger earphones etc... It was quite an old phone, got about £8.00 and together with a few other phones (all old) I got 40 odd pound altogether, you get more if you opt to have argos vouchers instead! You get more for newer phones but a good way to get a lock of pound together when the phones are just sitting gathering dust! :wv