Menu

Semi-permanent false eyelashes - Dublin

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsYippee Posts: 804
Can anyone recommend somewhere to get this done?
MissMuppet Posts: 2085
Hi yippeejuly 09 :wv I dont know if this is near or far from you but this salon does semi permanent eyelash extensions... Pretty Woman Beauty Salon and Laser Clinic Unit 3 Gofton Court Finglas Village Dublin 11 Telephone 8343899 / 8343930 http://www.prettywomanbeauty.ie/default ... page_id=79 Hope this helps Bree Lee :wv
MrsGriff2b Posts: 77
I have never gotten them done here but I know they do them: Heaven Face & Body on Grafton St.
MrsYippee Posts: 804
Thanks girls! I'm based in Lucan but work in town so might check out the place on Grafton Street :wv
hoodieboodie Posts: 1200
Hi girls, do you mind me asking how long these last for? I'm looking into getting enhanced eyelashes for the wedding/honeymoon and I've bee recommended novalash extensions, is that the same thing? Cheers :wv
meggie Posts: 7
A friend of mine got them done in Pout in Brown Thomas and found them good.
Service Finder
rubies Posts: 1375
Pout is no longer with us unfortunately. :o(
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
There is also a lash bar in Powerscourt Shopping centre that looks good. They were featured on Off The Rails recently.
aagraham Posts: 3
the lash bar in powerscourt town centre dublin.... i got mine done €30. staff really nice and it was so painless and just - WOW! the site is www.thelashbar.ie
Monia81 Posts: 1
I started using serum from M2Beaute and I am delighted with results.It is german made and friend of mine told me that now you can get it in Ireland too.I used to wear eyelash extensions but they ruined my natural eyelashes.The serum is for 16 weeks treatment ,I noticed differens after 4 weeks .My lashes sre now much longer and fuller :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: If you are looking for something what gives a naturall look.They also have product for brows , dont know about it but I'll definitely try it in future www.m2beaute.ie