sense of smell?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

oirish Posts: 1541
there is a guy eating an orange here in the office I swear I can smell it like it was sitting beside me, he's a good 10 metres away, I didn't even see him, all I can smell is the orange and it's just turning my stomach. god I really really really hope that all these "symtoms" aren't in my head !!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
have you tested?
no i'm afraid to.
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:32djn04k]OMG - DOOOOOOO!!!! Before I tested positive I noticed that the smell of car exhauts were driving me nuts!! I was in the car complaining about the ping pong of them to DH and he was saying that he couldn't smell anything!!! Oh wishing you ooodles of [/color:32djn04k]:babydust:
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Oirish when are you due af?
Don't be afraid we can help you in whatever the outcome,you are torturing yourself by not testing and the what ifs...if your due your AF buy one
:) thanks christmas B. notlong - I dunno, around now I think, i wrote a big post in ttc cos my cycle is all over the shop. I'm just starting to convince myself that i am and I hope i'm not setting myself up for a big fall. dora - I know, you guys are all great. I have some ordered, hopefully they will arrive in a day or two - that is if I can stay out of the chemist at lunch time :o0
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Starting to experience the whole smell symptom myself now. Only about 5 - 6 weeks gone, depending on how you count it. Orish do test!!! Best of luck to you hon!!!
Well our dog smelled of fish and I hated going to our kitchen kept getting this electrical smell,had to cover the deep fat with a bin liner and eventually get rid of it!!! the odd time I still get those horride smells back
ginger nut Posts: 5989
the smell of our leather couch and new furniture makes me feel really ill and my husband can't smell a thing! He's so sweet though and if he's home before me he opens the doors and windows to minimise the smell and in the evening lights scented candles to hide it :lvs