sept 2007 B2Bs??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

yummymumm Posts: 824
What have you left to organise? I've a very short engagement (hi Niamh if your reading this) and I've organised something new everyday since we got engaged 3 weeks ago. Just want to see if there is anything major I have left out! Have venue, church, dress, suits, flowergirl, my jewellery,MOB, photographer,invites (almost organised),flowers almost organised too, Band, Church singer, accomodation the night before, bagpiper..... Feel like I've done more than that. BM dresses are my main problem at the moment. Anything else I should be concerned about...oh have my notification done and doing premarriage course tomorrow.
:innocent:
Lady loves chocolate Posts: 433
Hello Yummymumm Congrats on your engagement and fair play to you , you have done LOADS ! Couple of other little things in case you have forgotten 0 your shoes, underwear and of course the honeymoon! Best of luck, let us know how you get on O-O
lemon Posts: 180
Woooow! Fair Play to you!!!!!!
i'M STILL LOOKING FOR THE SHOES, WAS THINKING OF JUMMY CHOOS BUT i DON'T THINK i'D HAVE MUCH USE FOR WHITE SATIN SHOES AFTER THE WEDDING!! sO OFF TO BARRATS TODAY. TOTALLY CONFUSED ABOUT HONETMOON AT THAT TIME OF YEAR THOUGH. i'VE BEEN IN SPAIN IN OCT AND IT CAN BE NICE BUT WOULDN'T HAVE A CLUE ON EXOTIC PLACES. h2B WANTS TO GO USA, BUT I'M NOT SURE ON HOW ROMANTIC THAT WILL BE, WE ARE ALSO HOPING TO COMBINE IT WITH A TRIP TO EURODISNEY ON THE WAY HOME WITH OUR 2 YEAR OLD AND MY PARENTS MEETING US THERE. THINKM I'LLM DO THE M&S CAKE AND GET IT DECORATED PROFESSIONALLY, SHOULD WORK OUT CHEAPER. MY BRAIN IS ACTUALLY FRAZZLED!! :hic
Lady loves chocolate Posts: 433
It must be frazzled after doing all that in 3weeks!! You are dead right though, I wish we had had a shorter engagement but had to wait for someone else to get married first :o0 Youve plenty of time to sort out the honeymoon dont worry and Im still looking for my shoes too. Going to spain tomorrow so hoping to find something unusual over there..
God I wish I was going tospain tomorrow!! Have a nice time!
shoegals Posts: 1640
Fair play to you organising that so quick, can I ask where you're having your reception.
In Leitrim, The landmark. Their packages although dear include lots of the little things, like chair covers, favours, table plan, menus. Looking forward to it, but have my Gp on stand by with the valium!!
shoegals Posts: 1640
Friend of my sisters was BM at a wedding there last Friday, will get the gen and let you know. Looks gorgeous