Sept 2014

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MummyBride2014 Posts: 464
Hey - some of the other 'months' have branched out from the 2014 group so thought i'd start one up. All going well a Sept 20th wedding. Feel like i'm so behind in all the organising!! :o)ll Church, venue, photographer, videographer done. Everything else still to do!!
juju14 Posts: 187
12th sept 2014! Have band photographer venue and church booked!! That's it !! So behind !!!!
juju14 Posts: 187
Sorry meant to ask where r u getting married?
aideen1 Posts: 224
hi brides to be, im on sept 4th. not that much done though. church venue band & photographer. i just have wedding stuff on the brain all the time! loving the planning though.
I'm a wicklow rose - I mean bride!! What about you?
Excitedme Posts: 171
Yay a Sept 2014 thread! Sept 19th here :) So excited but very behind!! Venue, church, band and DJ booked and nothing else done yet! Photographer should prob be next on my list but its hard to know who to go with! Probably go on recommendations is best! Good luck with all the planning! What kind of weather do we think we can expect?
aideen1 Posts: 224
My theory is that the first week of Sept, as soon as kids go back to school, there is always sunshine!!! That's what I'm hoping for the 4th anyway ;-)
I'm with aideen1 only i hope the nice weather extends until the end of Sept! My focus for now and the coming weeks is the music; ceremony, reception and evening (band & dj). I'm normally quite a decisive person but for some reason i can't make a decision to save my life!! What if there's something better, cheaper, flashier, more value for money out there.... :o)ll :o)ll
Doodledee Posts: 11
September 6th is our date. We have booked the venue, church, church singer, band, dj is included in our package, florist, cake will be made by an aunt and have a trial booked with possible hair/make artist. I love the weather in September-especially when the kids go back to school!! I think its a lovely time of year to get married. Good luck to all with your planning!
You've loads done Doodledee!! Any thoughts on honeymoons girls?