Menu

September 2008 Wedding!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bada_bing Posts: 109
Hi there girls, I'm getting married in September 08, feels like decades away!! Anyone else similar, if so what have you organised? Should I be looking at dresses yet?
NowGone Posts: 8042
Hi Jo....there's a fairly long Sept 08 thread here: http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion ... ht=sept%2A I don;t think it's be toooooo early to start looking yet - you'll need to roder at the very latest next March. Some dress might require a pre-Chrimsbo order....
Thanks NoZilla, I'm new to this website so wasn't sure how to find pre-existing thread! Scared about thought of dress shopping, don't know where to start,eeek!!
To the top left is a tab saying "search". You can use it to research venues/band/whatever. alternativly, post and ask! Are you in Dublin? If so, a dirst place to start might be the Town Bride in Powerscourt Townhouse - Tom ( I think) is excellent at helping you decide what type dress ir right for your shape, etc.
Thanks, I will check it out! Have made an appointment for tomorrow in Swords, on my own, isn't that really sad??! Oh well, I think I'd rather filter thru a few that dont suit me before bringing my mum or anyone else....excuses excuses for being a billy no mates haha!! What date are you getting married? I;m the 5th.
Not at all. I plan to go dress shopping alone too. Will have on or two days with the Mothers and some mates, but I'm far far better on my own. Who cares what the staff think!
Richard Gavin