Menu

September 2009 Brides !!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs mcl Posts: 63
I have been looking around forums and I think that I am right in saying that there is no thread for Sept 09 Brides. So I'll start it now. I'm getting married on the 12 September 2009 in Donegal. Myself and H2b both live and are from Donegal. Got engaged in August past there and am still so excited. Can't believe that I am actually engaged and getting married. Feel so grown up and emotional about it too. Sometimes when H2b and I are cuddling up I get a bit teary eyed. Have everything that I think is necessary booked at this stage, church, hotel, cars, cake, band, videographer, photographer, florist and chiar covers/room decoration. Am going to get my dress in Mrach/April 2008 time. Very excited about that and am defo starting a health eating plan and excerise in the new year. Would love to hear everyone else's plans/ideas/thoughts :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Malkius Posts: 34
We're all hiding over at this place... http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion ... p?t=111981 (Not a bride but a groom O-O )
mrs mcl Posts: 63
Whoops :-8 Am still getting to grips with the site. Had a scout around to see if their was any Sept 2009 threads but missed that one. Must have a look now. Thanks for letting me know
shoegals Posts: 1640
Sept is a very popular month in 2009 so far isn't it. I'm 4/9/9 - Station House Hotel Kilmessan Can't wait :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
so excited! Posts: 330
hi sept brides!! im getting marriied on the 19th of sept 2009!!! reception is in breaffy house hotel!!! have the hotel and church booked! thats all... is anyone going to the wedding fair in the rds in january??
so excited! Posts: 330
hi sept brides!! im getting marriied on the 19th of sept 2009!!! reception is in breaffy house hotel!!! have the hotel and church booked! thats all... is anyone going to the wedding fair in the rds in january??
Buttons 2009 Posts: 147
I'm getting married 5th September 2009. So far have church & venue booked. Trying to sort out a band going to see one on Saturday night :o)ll :o)ll
lolli Posts: 47
ozypozy Posts: 2950
We're 5th September 09. Also got some strange looks when we told people the date! Loads of people have gotten engaged since we did and ar getting married before us!
rocj Posts: 799
hey mrs mcl i am also the 12th of september. so far we have venue church band and photographer booked.