**********September 2010 Babies***********

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

honeymoonbaby Posts: 896
Hi Ladies, Anyone out there due in September I am due #2 on September 6th. I have a 17 month old ds. We got out bfp on Christmas Eve after 5 months ttc and an early mc in August. Hopefully I won't be here on my own for long.
KC1 Posts: 165
Hi Honeymoon baby! Looks like I'm joining you! Found out on Stephen's Night that I'm expecting! Worked out I'm 4 1/2 weeks gone. Heading to the doc later to confirm everything. It's my first and I have to say a BIG surprise! Can I ask have you any symptoms at the mo? I've quite a bit of cramping at the mo which I'm not too anxious about, but it is a little annoying! Kat
Hi Kat, congrats you must be thrilled it is such a nice Christmas present. No real symptoms at the moment but I didn't have any initially with ds either. The cramps are normal and can be really sore I did get them with ds but I got them when I was five weeks we were flying home from our honeymoon and I was convinced I was going to mc as the cramps were so bad I had a path beaten to the loo but tg it is normal to get them.
newbaby2010 Posts: 247
Hi ladies! Thanks for starting this. I found out on Christmas Eve, so Im only 4 and a half weeks pregnant. This is my 2nd baby, and my first is nearly 14! Imagine that, I've completely forgotten everything so treat me like a newbie! I had to cancel my vhi when I was made redundant last year so think I will need to go public. Havent been to doctors yet but will ring tomorrow. What about you guys? Any thoughts on where you will have the baby? Have you been to the doc's yet? When I had my son I also had pre eclampsia and had a m/c 4 years ago also. Hope it will be more straight forward this time. Anyway, nice to be on the thread and hope you feel well xx
raspberry ripple Posts: 1809
Just wanted to say a big congrats to you all, what a lovely Christmas present :o)ll Wishing you all a happy & healthy 9 months!
suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
:o)ll :o)ll Congrats ladie's, a wonderful christmas gift for ye this year :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
mrs burgundy Posts: 85
Congrats girls it's the best Christmas present ever!! :o)ll :o)ll
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
Congrats girls, wishing you all the best!!
TAZ DEVIL Posts: 1706
congrats ladies well done!!!!!heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!! :o)ll :o)ll
newbaby 2010 hi I am also having #2 but #1 is only 17 months well nearly 18. I went to the dr yesterday and will go private. I'll be having the baby in UCHG. I still have my health insurance work pay for it otherwise I wouldn't but I may as well get something out of it. I had a mc in August so am hoping this is a stcky bean.