***September 2012 Babies***

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
Sorry if this is done already, I did a search and couldn't find one. I got my BFP this morning for no 2 and going by date of last AF I'm due 6th September. Hoping lots more mums to be will be joining me :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Jacqueline Hyde Posts: 1145
Can't believe it's time for a September train already! Congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll And if you're feeling lonely on here before it takes off come talk to us on the August Babies thread.
Awe thank you, still in shock :thnk
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Congrats!!! Can't believe there's a September thread already - seems like only yesterday the May thread started!! :o)ll
TurtleBaby1 Posts: 693
Good work getting the sept train started, can't believe we're here!!
missybride Posts: 304
Hi, glad to be moving over to p&b and seeing the sept babies up and going! I got my BFP this morning (on my 10 year anniversary) and my date is also 6th September 2012. This is my second pregnancy and I have a dd 21 months. Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy for us both and hope to see a few more sept mums 2b here soon xo
Oh missybride, congrats and welcome :o)ll :o)ll The app on my phone tells me Im actually due the 2nd
fizzbomb Posts: 198
Ah girls. Massive Congratulations to you all. May the next 9 months go very smoothly for you all and may you be blessed with your perfect wee bundle of joy in Spetember. I was on the Sept 2011 thread and met the most amazing bunch of girls to share my journey with and my 15 week old baby boy has just had his very first christmas with us :lvs :lvs :lvs . Strange to think i was actually pregnant last christmas and didnt know it!!! You have sooo much to look forward to - best of luck and enjoy it xxxx
Sassypants Posts: 4461
Hi girls! I'm on the tail of the August babies thread (due about 26th Aug but have a feeling it'll be September) so I'll pop in the odd time to say hi. HUGE CONGRATS! I've known for just a week and it's such a strange feeling.
baby2009 Posts: 257
Hi can I join you. Just got bfp this am. This is my second baby our wee man is 13 months. It's gonna be 2 under 2 in our house next year. So so excited trying to keep it a secret as long as I can this time. Due date is 4/9/12. Hope everyone has a healthy 9 months