September 2017 Brides

Go to All Things Wedding

Shelly321
New Wolly

September 2017 Brides

Postby Shelly321 » Fri May 06, 2016 10:35 pm

It feels like a lifetime away but I'm excited so I thought I'd just go ahead and start this now :o)ll :o)ll

I've my venue booked in Killashee House Hotel. I'm trying to get in touch with the local church to see if they'll marry us so wish us luck.

Once I've those sorted I think I'll relax for a bit... maybe look into hiring a band :thnk

xmasbride16
New Wolly

Re: September 2017 Brides

Postby xmasbride16 » Sat May 07, 2016 3:46 pm

It may seem ages away but my advice is if you have suppliers you would like get booking them now as you'd be surprised how far in advance these people get booked. Enjoy the planning :)

Amybeee11
New Wolly

Postby Amybeee11 » Sat May 07, 2016 5:05 pm

Sept 17 aswell I have loads done band venue church singer for church hair makeup and hen location sorted my date was only date my band had free for sept 2017 going in holz in Aug gonna get sorted in other stuff when I get back

aussiebride17
New Wolly

Postby aussiebride17 » Sun May 08, 2016 5:35 am

Also Setember bride excited! I've got venue, church band and photographer booked already. Organising it from abroad as well so trying to get everything done as early as possible. How is everyone else tracking?

Shelly321
New Wolly

Postby Shelly321 » Sun May 08, 2016 10:10 pm

I've my venue booked but organizing church is a bit of a nightmare. I can't get through to them at all. It's stressing me out a bit as it's the church beside the venue so I want to be sure we can get it. Once I get that sorted I'll start looking into bands, potographers etc

meemee
New Wolly

Postby meemee » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:40 pm

Another september 2017 bride. We're 30th in Darver Castle.

So far we have booked the venue, band, photographer, videographer, reception music, ceremoney music, makeup, hair, cars, florist & couple of other bits like candy cart & light up letters.

Has anyone started looking at dresses yet? Hoping to start in the next month or so.

The Fancy Photobooth
aussiebride17
New Wolly

Postby aussiebride17 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:57 am

I've got my dress already. Very early but went shopping with my bridesmaid when they were over on holidays and found one I really liked, left it for a couple of months and went back and still loved it so bought it! Very early and I really hope I still like it.

Is everyone going with a videographer? I'm in two minds about getting one.

meemee
New Wolly

Postby meemee » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:15 am

Aussiebride we have a videographer booked, it was definitely something we both wanted.

Great that you have your dress, I'm half dreading going looking.

aussiebride17
New Wolly

Postby aussiebride17 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:55 am

A videographer is important to me but not my fiancé. I really like two of them but they're expensive(1,500 - 1,700 is this reasonable?) so given its important to me only I'm in two minds. so hard!

Yes delighted to have it sorted I was dreading it as well but the girl in the shop was brilliant tried on five she picked and loved two of them.

meemee
New Wolly

Postby meemee » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:15 pm

We're paying I think €1500 for our videographer and we're really happy with him. It is expensive but it was something we both agreed we wanted. Could you ask a friend or family member to video it even? My friend was sure she didn't want one and regretted it afterwards. I had brought our camera with us and recorded the ceremony and speeches and she was delighted with it. Obviously no where near as good as what a professional would dI but she was glad to have it all the same

Next

Go to All Things Wedding

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T