September mums - how are ye all keeping? - Page 14

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Moniebravo Posts: 22
Hey tigletts, hope you're ok now. Not long to go now so take it easy as much as poss. He/she still has some growing time left so you might have and 8lb+ baby! Hope all the other mums are ok?
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Tigletts....sorry to hear you had to be kept in for a night, but glad to hear all is fine and you saw your wee one again *s* How are all the other girls now? Really getting nervous about the whole labour thingee now, and wondering with every little twinge in my bump if this could be the start of labour....well, bag is packed and ready, but I dunno if I am :o0
Moniebravo Posts: 22
When you go into labour, believe me you'l know about it. Don't worry about twinges for now as they're more than likely to be braxton hicks. You only really need to watch out if there's a reason your partner isn't within easy reach and you're in real pain. In about 3 weeks you'l be wishing you were in labour. I bet you can't wait to see your little one now :o)ll
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Morning girls.... Heavenleigh, I actually feel better about labour since being in the hospital. All the midwives and Drs were so nice I felt reassured. But I'm sure that'll wear off and I'll be terrified again tomorrow :o0
DublinGal Posts: 151
wow tiglets, hope you are feeling ok now! not long to go.
soontohave3 Posts: 160
Hi girls, Tiggletts glad to hear all is well with the baby and yourself. Hope your getting plenty of rest now that you are off work. No change with me and "Le bump" over the past few days still feel i haven't dropped yet but going to doctor tomorrow so will ask him then if babs is engaged. Drinking away on the raspberry tea though just in case it does anything. Trying to walk a little every day but finding it difficult with the pelvic pain. bouncing on my gym ball loads though so hopefully that will get baby moving in the right direction. Hope the rest of you are keeping well xx
cyberspi Posts: 103
5 more weeks to go! GP visit this week, BP up and baby gone breech after 12 weeks of sitting in the right position! don't have another clinic till 37 weeks at which time they'll either try and turn or book in for section if she hasn't turned herself. because of a few other things going on the GP has signed me out of work and told me to rest up and get the BP down, so instead of flying these last few weeks are going to drag :( at least it gives me a chance to sort the house and pack the bags I guess :)
Morning all :wv All's well here. Took the early train down to Cork yesterday and spent the day with the family which was lovely. Wasn't as tiring as I thought it woud be. No pains or anything, baby still seems high up. Have appt with the GP this pm so will see what he says. Trying to walk every day to get into shape for this labour lark :o0 Enjoying being off, the time is flying I find, getting scared again too of course. Cyber, can't believe your babs has decided to change position at this stage !! Hopefully she'll change back again.
helloooooo :wv Just bumping this thread... didn't want it to go to page 2 !! Where are all the Sept Mammies to be ? :o( I'm feeling lonely !
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Hello Tigletts.... didnĀ“t want you to feel lonely...I am still around as well....as nervous as you I guess, but hoping it will happen soon so we can see the wee man *s* All excited now and got everything ready as well....really bad back pains this last while and not sleeping well at all....my mind keeps drifting to everything apart from sleep.... :o0 How are you keeping?