September mums - how are ye all keeping? - Page 15

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DublinGal Posts: 151
hi girls, how are ye all. first week of maternity leave finished and i am already bored. actually feeling quiet depressed tonight, i think its the heat. dh just gone to work for the night and i'm a bit lonely. trying to move things along now, hoovered the house last when dh went to work, then washed the floors this morning. meet the girls for lunch though so that was nice. hopefully the sun will be out in the morning so i can get some sunbathing done!!!! how are you all feeling? i was getting alot of pressure pains last night when hoovering but not much today. bump feels really high and is a bit uncomfortable. i have this pain in my leg its just below my right bum cheek, maybe the baby is on a nerve or something but it hurts when i walk. it only started this evening. moany me, i'll stop now.
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Morning all... well as you can see I'm up early for a saturday. Couldn't sleep and both myself and DH have colds so bunged up noses as well :o( Dublingal are you nesting then maybe? I hope you feel better today. Heavenleigh, I'm like you, tossing and turning a bit these nights. No pains at all though, and I think baby is still very high up as well.. still not breathing great. I can't believe the time is almost there, in one way I can't wait and in another I feel I'm not ready yet ! I wonder who'll be the first of the Sept Mammies to go :o)ll
Esketti Posts: 936
Hey how are all the Sept mammies? Tigletts sorry your feeling crap. They do say though that feeling flu(y) is a possible sign of impending labour? :o)ll Just wait and see I suppose. I'm feeling massive now, didnt think I could get more uncomfortable but it turns out you can :eek I am really really really desperate for baby to come out now. I am too sore everywhere and I just cant contain myself anymore dyin to meet him :o( I wish he would hurry up. Next apt is on Tuesday and I am hoping they can give me some idea as to what size he is. I'd like to know a ball park figure so I can mentally prepare myself! Anyway not long to go girls. Wonder who's gonna "pop" first :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Hey there MRSPK and Tigletts...that´s right, will be funny to see who of us goes first *s* I am the same....restless and uncomfortable and just can´t wait to get labour behind me and hold the wee man in my arms....nervous like hell as well of course...nothing much new over here apart from that...next appointment on tuesday as well...at my 36 week appointment the doc said the wee man would be round 2500 grammes..... Hope all the other mammies to be are okay ..... *)
MRSKP I think if anyone's going into labour it's my DH :o0 He's got a horrible cold too, and you know what men are like when they're sick!! My next appt is next Wednesday. I feel baby is still very high up though. Not long to go now girls.
Poor you and DH Tigletts, hope you are feeling better today :thnk Yepp, the countdown started...we will see what we find out at out appointments next week *s* Cleaning the whole house today for some reason....I have the feeling all has to be perfecto clean when the wee man arrives :o0
Heavenleigh, are you nesting by any chance???? :eek You might go early.
Tigletts....i don´t know...yesterday I felt funny for some reason, and thought I felt twinges in my lower belly....but today no sign yet so far apart from the cleaning boom....I will jsut have to see and wait...kind of want to go and kind of want to wait another wee while IYKWIM. Getting kind of bored here at home when you can´t really do nothing much...Thank god there is all the other WOLLIES ...what would i do the whole day without yous*s* I will surely not go into labour before letting you other september mammies know :o0
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Only a matter of weeks now ladies :lvs :lvs Best of luck to all of you :wv :wv
Thanks Mama Dora :thnk You don´t have long to go either *)