September mums - how are ye all keeping? - Page 16

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Ah thanks I know its like :eek :eek
soontohave3 Posts: 160
Hi girls, Well i'm still here too and going nowhere fast. Not even a twing or niggle so i'd say i'll go well over my due date. Really very uncomfortable at this stage. Finding it very difficult to get around with pressure. Was at doc's on Thurs and he said the head is more or less engaged a little bit of a way to go though so at least that's a good sign. Is any one else getting pee'd off with people asking have you not had it yet, or whens the big day? Maybe i'm just hormonal but its starting to get on my wick as clearly i haven't had it yet!!! Good to hear your all doing ok. Tigletts i hope your getting over your cold. xxx
DublinGal Posts: 151
Hi girls. oh my god have you seen Knocked up in the cinema. Its is hilarious. Myself and DH went to see it yesterday adfternoon. The place was half empty, but there is one part in it and she is giving out stink to him in the car and me and DH were cracking up laughing, there were tears rolling down my face! no one else laughed at it, just us. I must have been the only pregnant one there. go see it girls. can't believe my ticker says 39 weeks!!!! i'm scared shitless, had a cry today. i don't know if i am nesting with all the cleaning or just trying to hurry the baby out. we even had sex earlier, well tried too, it was too awkward and a bit sore so i had to stop. i started to cry thinking, holy crap its sore to have sex how the hell am i supposed to push a baby out!!!!
Mrs Maternal Posts: 268
Hi girls just to let you know my little one couldnt wait til september - i went into labour thursday morning and ended up with emergency c section thursday evening - very high drama day but so worth it - I HAVE A SON!!! He weighed in at 7lb 4oz and is a great grubber though am bottlefeeding. He is on my knee at minute but will come on later and put up birth story. Girls there is no feeling like it - i am still in awe of him. good luck everyone!!
Tigletts Posts: 2904
OMH :eek :eek Congratulations Mrs Maternal. I can't believe that there's a Sept baby born already !! It makes it all the more real. Huge congrats to you and DH pet, can't wait to read your story (I think !!)and see the pics. :thnk :xxx :thnk :xxx :thnk :xxx
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Congratulations again Mrs Maternal.. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll ..already posted in your other thread*s* was it a big surprise to go early? Any tipps for all of us here who canĀ“t wait anymore?
Dublingal, don't worry pet, I'm sure we will ALL be fine. We just have to focus on the end result. I probably sound brave but the fact is I'm just as scared as you :hyper:
lucky bella Posts: 88
Congratulations Maternal!! :o)ll What did you call your little boy? You're be glad it's all over, sounds like you had lots of drama!
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Really getting nervous now after Mrs Maternals post....the first of the september mammies club are gone already :eek Just concentrating on my next scan tomorrow...hope all goes well and maybe the doc will be able to tell me more about how far babies head is engaged etc...For all those whose scans are coming up now, too, Good luck to all of you and welcome to the waiting game :o0
Heavenleigh I know exactly what you mean, plus since I'm not working now I feel I have too much time to think and worry. And with this cold of mine I can't really do anything else. I don't think I'd have the energy to push now if I went into labour :hyper: I'm going back to the hospital for a checkup on Wednesday. To be honest though, I don't think they can give you any indication at all as to when you could go. They say the head could engage a few weeks or days or hours beforehand. Good luck with your scan tomorrow though. :thnk :xxx