September mums - how are ye all keeping? - Page 22

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Tigletts Posts: 2904
Hi Heavenleigh..... glad all went well for you at the Docs, though they don't know anymore than we do when our little ones decide they want to come out, but as long as they're okay that's the main thing. I went out to lunch today with DH and then we went for a long walk on the beach... we're lucky as the weather is nice enough here at the moment after a horrible summer. I too was thinking of DM, hope she's doing okay, and Dublingal ?? I'm got my appt with the Dr tomorrow afternoon, so we'll see what they say. :wv
Rocky Posts: 465
Hi all Sept mammies to be! Its beginning to get very near to us having our babies alright, isnt it. Really we should be enjoying the rest while ye can get it as im sure we will all be very busy when the babies arrive! My report:I'm still in hospital but things progressing as i've got a date for my c-section -thurs week 13th of sept. That is if there are no changes in my last scan tomorrow. if placenta is still low, i will be a mammy next week, all going well!! I'm praying every day that things will be ok, starting to get excited and worried myself as ive so much time think in here! Scary!! though think i'll be more scared if i end up having to deliver baby myself as i've seen way too much in here, ignorance is bliss :o0 talk tomorrow girlies
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Rocky...hey, you´re still in our club as well....Tigletts and I were getting worried we were the only ones and all the other ones have left us :o0 Anyway, it´s great to hear you are doing okay and that you have a date now...it is an amazing feeling that it is only a matter of a week now or so till we hold our lil ones, isn´t it... I am starting to be terrified of labour as well...trying my best not to think about it :eek
Esketti Posts: 936
Hi girls......still here :o( Was hoping my little babs would be like me and arrive on the due date! I was the only one out of my family to arrive on the due date! Ah well its not to be :o( Had my apt in the hospital today, they couldnt tell much. The midwife said I may be offered a stretch and sweep by the doc :ooh ;o( but the doc said its too early to do one really. They onl tend to do them if you go over cos they are so uncomfortable. SO I was relieved after that. I was brickin it in the waiting room thinkin I would have to get that done. Anyway if there is no movement I'm back in the hospital next week again and they'll do a stretch and sweep then to see if they can get things moving and they'll also give me a date for induction too :eek It felt very real today I have to say! myself and DH just kept saying OH MY GOD in two weeks we'll have him in our arms for definite! Any sooner will be a blessing, but two weeks definitely. I cant wait :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs Hope everyone else is well this evening xx
soontohave3 Posts: 160
Wel girlies i'm still here too just don't have internet access at home so can only get on line when down in my mam's. My due date was mon but i don't even have any niggles or twinges so don't think i'll be going anywhere for a while. Thought i'd be cracking up if i went over but i've been keeping myself busy meeting friends for lunch etc so its not too bad yet. Going to Doc on thurs and he's going to give a date for induction for next week if i haven't gone naturally in the mean time. Good to hear your all keeping well too. it really is getting exciting now knowing we'll all be mammies soon!!!!
Good morning girlies.... well as Heavenleigh said I'm glad to see we're not the only ones around ! Well my baby seems quite happy to stay inside as well or else he/she's just waiting until d-day and not before :o0 Rocky, I'm glad you're doing well, at least you have a date now to set your mind to. You must know everyone in the hospital at this stage :o0 Ms Positive and Mrskp, keep us posted on your induction dates, but pg you'll go before yourselves. My friend had a sweep a few months ago and she said it was fine, a bit uncomfortable but not too much. I'm off to the Dr this pm, but I guess he'll just get me back next week if all's well. It's very hard to imagine we'll have our babies any day, but it's high time to meet the little ones :lvs :wv
Morning girls, no news here.... Tigletts...wow, you´re up early...hope all is going well for you at the doc today and he has some news for you, let us know how you get on :xxx MRSKP and ms positive....that´s true...not long anymore till we have the wee babies in our arms...can´t wait by now somehow...if it wasn´t for the labour before :o0 You make sure and let us know if you get a date or how you get on...but I am very sure we will all get it :thnk
Hi Heavenleigh.... yeah I know, was awake since 5am... so decided to get up at 6.30. I'm half thinking of going back for a wee nap now again though :o0 I'll let you know how I get on later at the Docs. :wv
MRSWJ Posts: 540
Hi September Mammies Just to let you know that MRSKP has gone into labour this morning so fingers crossed it won't be too long until she has her baby in her arms :lvs :wv
MRSWJ....wow, thats great news, she was still on here last night hoping it would happen soon :eek Thanks for letting us know, if you are in touch with her tell her all the best and we can´t wait to hear her happy news soon, will be thinking bout her today :thnk