September mums - how are ye all keeping? - Page 23

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Tigletts Posts: 2904
Ohhhhh how exciting :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Yeah thanks for letting us know MRSWJ and give her all our best when you next speak to her. Hope it all goes great for her. Just goes to show when it happens it just happens..... she was on here last night not feeling a niggle :eek
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Hey Tigletts...just wondering how your appointment went...i hope you´re coming back, not that I am left alone here :xxx
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Good luck MRSKP!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Sending you out loads of good vibes! Can't wait to hear how you get on! Glad to see I'm not the only one with serious insomnia. Do you think our bodies are just preparing us for the sleep deprivation that is to come?! :o0
I'm here :wv Well no further news, Dr said the head was 'fixed' but not engaged, not entirely sure of the difference, but he said everything's going to plan ! I'm to go back next Wednesday if nothing happens before that. I wonder how MRSKP and Dublingal are doing? Sphynx, I tend to wake early but I did go back to bed today though and slept for another 2 hours :-8 But I'm still tired now, dunno how I'll manage the sleepless nights :eek
Morning girls, couldn´t sleep at all tonight...bump was as hard as a stone and very sore to lie on....wonder if any of you have this as well?? Tigletts...glad that all went well at the docs.. :xxx .We will just have to wait and see i guess..i was hoping too that Dublingal and MRS are sitting somewhere with their wee bundles of joy placed in their arms right now.... It is all so exciting...
Hi Heavenleigh... my bump was sore too last night, but felt it more when I walked around iykwim. Sort of tender, not hard though. I keep waiting for a sign but nothing, but maybe you don't always get a warning, maybe you just go straight to strong contractions, I dunno :eek I hope you get some rest today, maybe go for a nap later? I slept okay last night, woke at about 2am and 5am but managed to go backt to sleep. Hope all the other mammies-TB are okay? :wv
Tigletts...yepp, will definately try and go for a wee nap later...Tried to fix the baby seat in the car yesterday which was alot of fun *) Now we also know where MRSKP and DublinGal are gone to...well done the two of them :thnk It also reassured me quite alot to hear that it went so quick for DublinGal....might be the same for us (hopefully) :wv
I know Heavenleigh.... 6 hours for Dublingal.... may it be just as quick for us two !!! It's going to get lonely on this thread though, maybe we'll both go the same time :o0 Hope you get to nap later pet. xx
Just after a wee nap *s* Feeling better now, bump still hard though....I am a freak, keep thinking every wee twinge is a sign... :eek Yepp...we should make a deal and go in together Tigletts, so the other one isn´t all lonely on here :o0
I think I might have had a show, went for my walk and when I came back I had a pinky/brownish discharge, not much though so not sure what to think. In What to Expect, they say that could mean I go into labour 24-48 hrs or a few days :eek Feeling fine otherwise. What do you think?