September mums - how are ye all keeping? - Page 24

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Tigletts....don´t leave me :eek Nah, serious...sounds very much like a show to me Tiggs....maybe there is more to come? I guess I won´t see you on tomorrow then...oh how exciting...If you should go tonight, then all the very best for you *hugs* :xxx
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Awww thanks Heavenleigh, I don't know. I feel achy I suppose, period like pains but it could be just part of my imagination, or this could be it, OMG :eek
All of these sympthoms suggest the start of labour, wherever you read it up Tiggs, so I guess this will be the start of everything...It´s so exciting, crossing everything here for you.... :thnk
boobies Posts: 1625
fingers crossed tiggs
Moniebravo Posts: 22
Hiya September mums to be :wv Not been on for ages as was in hospital coz I collapsed-not pregnancy related but stayed on maternity ward al the same. When I got out we then had to go up north for my dd's 2nd bday. Got back and the phone lines were down! Good luck Tigletts!!! :eek Cant believe you're going into labour tonight! (at least thats what it sounds like) Good luck to everyone else, not long now!
Hiya Simone, good to see you back and glad to hear all is fine with you and the little bean now...must have ben a big shock to collapse and having to stayin the hospital...I will be quite lonely on this forum now, if Tigletts has really left and gone into labour...if so, Tiggs, then I am thinking of you and crossing all my fingers and toes.. :xxx
Is there any other September Mammies out there or am I all on my own in this thread now :o(
Sorry Heavenleigh, can't really come on during the day as my dd is up and so full of energy :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Went for an hour long walk today and been drinking raspberry tea. It seems to have worked for Tiglettss and Mrs Maternal. I don't want her to come too early but 38wks is ok, and I'll be that tomorrow. Only been feeling braxton hicks so far, but they're getting stronger so hopefully the raspberry tea is working. Will try a vindaloo next wkend and increase my walking. Not that any of it helped last time, in the end she came out when my dh2b set her a time to start coming out by (he said by 2.30pm and my waters broke at 2.25pm!) Hope you're all doing ok, not long to go now for everyone! Good luck to anyone currently in labour :thnk
That´s no prob Simone,,,,i can imagine you´re busy with your other wee one *) But as this is my first pregnancy I am just sitting here waiting the whole day...went for a long walk today as well, but it is very rainy here in Germany today so it wasn´t too nice... :wv
Must be hard for everyone now that they're off work. I remember last time I got bored really easily and it made every twinge feel like more than it actually was. In the end I waited until my waters broke to decide I was in labour. Think I'll do the same again this time :o0 Heavenleigh I hope the weather gets better, you don't want to be just getting over a bad cold like Tigletts when you go into labour. Knowing German weather, it'l be really hot tomorrow-hopefully for you! Any other September mums out there?? Think we're in this together Heavenleigh :o0