September mums - how are ye all keeping? - Page 25

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
I think so too, Simone :o0 Calling all the other September mammies to be .... Weather is just as bad today again, but I will go for a walk again, might speed things up a lil bit...(hopefully) Yeah, when you´re sitting at home and all is already ready then it´s just a waiting game...looking into every weee twinge twice as well :o0
radish Posts: 268
Hi Heavenleigh and Simone, Just to let you know I am also a September mummy-in-waiting so you are not alone! I'm term +2 days already but no sign of anything happening (this is my first) so could be here for another week :ooh yet. Getting pretty anxious now. When my due date came and went I really began to feel like it is never going to happen. Can't face the raspberry tea either! Hope you are all keeping well.
Hi radish, welcome to the club - nice to know we are not the only ones waiting...i think i will go crazy if my due date comes and goes without a sign....soooo waiting for it to happen now...went for a long walk again today to hope and speed things up....and always drinking raspberry tea - eventhough I hate the taste of it as well :o0
Moniebravo Posts: 22
Hi Radish, welcome to the september mums club. You'l be heading off to have your lil one in no time. Onto 3 cups of rasberry tea a day now, and going to eat a pineapple today to gets things moving. Got my brother in law coming over so if I go into labour today it'l be perfect as he's got to travel bout 2hrs to come and look after my dd whilst we go to hospital, can't face labour without my dh2b :o0 Hope if either of you are in labour that it goes well and isn't too long. Good Luck :xox
Thanks Simone and all the other September mammies out there 2b. Unfortunately I am still here...wee man is still hanging on in there, but let´s hope in no time we will hold our lil babies :lvs
radish Posts: 268
Just checking in, still no sign of anything happening! Feeling pretty uncomfortable most of the time now and finding it really hard to sleep. I'm awake every 2 hours either to go to loo, change position in bed etc. Had another dream that had baby last night! I seem to gloss over the labour bit in my dreams and fast forward to holding perfect little baby - any way of engineering that in real life??!
Sphynx Posts: 6795
What the hell is this insomnia all about girls? I'm waking every two hours also but not to go to the loo. The other night I woke up at 4am and was ready to get up and do the ironing. It's ridiculous! Is it an adrenalin surge I wonder or nerves or our bodies putting us into training for when Junior arrives? I have to have a nap now in the afternoons but it's just not the same.
Hi Sphynx, How are you doing? that´s right, same here...going to the toilet every two hours and then for some reason can never get back to sleep cos thousands of thoughts are running through my head...i guess it´s nerves as well as getting used to what the situation will be like after the wee baby is born :o0 Anyway, dying to know how tiggs got on... And also soooo impatient by now...roll on...roll on..roll on :o0
Rocky Posts: 465
Hi girlies, im still here too but dont turn on the laptop everyday in the hospital. That was definitely a show for Tigletts so you'd never know she could be a mammy by now! My section was meant to be on this thur coming 13th but at last scan the placenta moved up more from cervix so consultant now says ji might not be going for it at all. I've to wait till wed for scan and depending on that, i'll either be mammy this week or will be stuck in here for another few weeks which i dread!! So lucky for these mammies who come in, in labour and home in 2/3 days -oh how wi wish i was one of them!! Rocky
Moniebravo Posts: 22
Not long now til you find out Rocky, good luck and hopefully you'l be holding your lil one in your arms soon *) I've not been doing too bad sleeping. I was waking up at 4am and not getting back to sleep until 6.30am, but that seems to have stopped now. In loads of pain today. Thought I was in labour this morning but refused to go into hospital until my waters broke (unless pain got really bad). Seemed to get better after about 2hrs so it must've been a bad bit of Braxton Hicks. V. disappointed >:o( Had a gp antenatal and doc said all was good and said she's in perfect position, just waiting to come out. Even recommended having a curry for dinner, so I had a vindaloo :eek Anyway, now I'm getting pains but not really contraction type pains, so dread what curry's done to my stomach, don't think I'l get much sleep tonight! :o0 So great about Tigletts, although sounds a bit scary. Hope everything goes smoother for everyone else. Good luck just incase! :xox