September mums - how are ye all keeping? - Page 27

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sphynx Posts: 6795
no I wasn't - thankfully!!! He thought xmas had come early and that it was a great big football! Just realized we can't say f e c k i n g now either! That's ridiculous! How is Baby Eoin doing Tigletts?
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Sphynx....i hope your bet is right :o0 How are you otherwise? Tigletts....you seem to cope brilliant with your new arrival...you sound sooo relaxed...it´s amazing..how are the nights going? Very reassuring also that you didn´t have any symptoms beforehand..so there might be a wee chance for me still cos I really dont wanna go over my DD.... :thnk
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Girls.... he's a dream. He woke at 3am and again at 7.30. At the moment he just feeds and sleeps straight away afterwards. He never cries, he's really good. I know that could change though ! But for the moment I don't find it difficult tbh. I'm waiting for the 'bad day' :o0 I am very lucky that DH works from home though, I can go for a long shower and not be worried that I won't hear him if he wakes etc. And DH was always the cook in our house so I don't have that to worry about either. And I was worried about not bonding etc, now I just wonder why we didn't make one sooner :o0 xxxxx
That sounds sooooo lovely Tiggs :lvs He really sounds like a wee dream-baby *s* Hope we ordered one like that, too :o0 Enjoy every minute of him....I can´t wait to hold my one now :lvs
Moniebravo Posts: 22
Hi all, just to let you know that I'm still here :o( I don't remember anything happening to prewarn me last time, so I'm hoping that the fact that nothing's happening doesn't mean that she won't arrive soon! Tigglets, Eoin really does sound like a dream baby. I remember Chloe had colic for the first 3 months so when she wasn't sleeping and feeding, she was crying. Not sure it was as bad as I remember as we still got her sleeping through from 6 weeks. Unfortunately now that I've told some family that it might be starting soon, they've been calling up to ask me if there's any news. Think I've dropped myself in it there :o0 Hope you're all doing ok?
Morning ladies..... how are ye all this morning? I'm just doing a roll call to see who's there or who's missing !!! :wv :thnk :xxx
Hi Tiggs.... I am still here unfortunately :o( Will walk again this afternoon like every day, but apart from a sore back and pain in my groin which I have for the last two days there are no other symptoms so far...Really hope I don´t go over my DD....Can´t wait anymore *s* How is your wee man this morning?? :xxx How are all the other girls? Any of you gone already? You still there Simone??
hang in there pet... thinking of you ! xxxxxx
Morning girls.... is anyone around today? Heavenleigh is normally on early... but no sign this morning, maybe she's gone?! Simone? Anyone else? What about ms positive? :wv :thnk :xxx
radish Posts: 268
I'm still here ... 8 days over today!! Going in on Monday if nothing has happened before then It has been a long week!