September mums - how are ye all keeping? - Page 28

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Tigletts.....I wish....but unforunately I am still here...but already went early this morning to do some shopping already cos I just can´t wait anymore O:| ....Good to know you are fine Tiggs :xxx radish....I really hope something happens for you over the weekend now :thnk
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Radish you poor thing, pg you'll go yourself this weekend. Heavenleigh hang in there... you're not overdue yet. xxxx
Thanks Tiggs....just hoping this time tomorrow I won´t have the chance to be on here anymore :wv
cyberspi Posts: 103
of all of you still waiting, do you know if the head is engaged yet? mine is still high up and doc thinks they might bring me in for observation in case the placenta is getting in the way.. :(
Cyberspi, if it's any consolation mine was always high up and wasn't engaged, the day before I went into labour! So it could still happen. Good luck xxx
Hey girls :wv Am still around...how is everyody this morning? :wv
Hi Heavenleigh..... Are you officially overdue then? But just think, your baby will come when he/she is good and ready pet. xxxxx
Tiggs....i know you´re right...and hey, I am not overdue YET....today is my due date :o0
Oh it is today? I couldn't remember if it was yesterday or today. How are you feeling? Are you getting some walks in? When do you go to the Dr next? xxxxx
Yepp, 15th of September...going for a walk later again...no sign of anything happening though...next appointment with doc is on tuesday if the wee man is still in by then...How is wee Eoin :lvs