September mums - how are ye all keeping? - Page 29

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Tigletts Posts: 2904
ahh he's grand thanks pet. He's one hungry boy which is a good complaint. I still can't stop looking a him :lvs Where are all the other Sept M2B then?!
Hmmmm, no sign of Heavenleigh since yesterday morning?? I wonder.......
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
I am still here Tiggs O:| Officially one day overdue today already....The waiting game really gets harder once you are overdue.. :o( Really hope something happens soon ..no other September mammies on anymore...Simone seems to be gone, too Hope you´re fine Tiggs...the only one apart from me who keeps this thread going :xxx
I'm going to be here as long as it takes !!! Not going to abandon you now! I'm fine, pumping as we speak, though there's still nothing. :o( DS seems so happy now with his bottle I'm tempted to give up sometimes but I guess I'll persevere for another 3 weeks.
Thanks Tiggs.. :xxx Don´t give up just yet....maybe there is something to come still...didi you read up on the net if there is anything you can do....But also nice to see that the wee man seems quite happy with the bottle...and your DH as well...the formula is soo close to breastmilk these days...so don´t worry about that too much :wv
Just to say that I am still around 2 days overdue today...anybody else around???
Morning pet.... I don't know where everyone else is :o( How are you this morning? I can imagine you're getting fed up though. Are you walking a bit? Try and pass the time by doing things for yourself.. hair, nails, facials or whatever you like. My district nurse is coming today, so hopefully she'll take a look at my 'bits' to make sure all is okay as well as checking Eoin. xxx :wv :thnk :xxx
´Morning Tiggs... That´s grand,,,make sure and write out what you want to ask the nurse, as I always forget half the stuff I want to ask and only remember when i´m out the door :o0 Yeah, very impatient by now and just can´t wait anymore...doing long walks every day but the wee man just seems way too comfy in there :wv Everybody else left me, so I´m glad you´re still here...Say Hello to baby Eoin from me :xxx
summer daisy Posts: 1336
Heavenleigh Logged on this morning to see if you were still with us. I know exactly how you feel right now. Think of it this way, within the next 8 days you will have your baba with you. I know that the waiting is tough but you will forget all about it as soon as he comes along.. Sorry that is probably no help but I am thinking about you!! SD
Thanks summer :xxx I know you are right 100 % , as soon as I hold my wee man it will be all forgotten....but right now it is just soooo tough...I am already thinking it never wants to come out to meet us :o(