September mums - how are ye all keeping? - Page 30

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Still here today with a big bad cold :o( This is the first time now that I hope the baby doesn´t come today ..... Is anybody else here??? :thnk
cyberspi Posts: 103
hi heavenleigh, I know exactly how you feel, been awake all night with a sore throat, now I just feel totally blocked up, nose is sore which is something I haven't experienced before! and have a bad headache. whats more I have visitors coming today so I have to get up to clean the house! last thing I need right now is to go into labour!! babs is still high up so don't think I've too much to worry about in that respect, only down side to that is i don't have the space in my lungs to cough or sneeze properly so it hurts every time..
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Hi Cyberspi and Heavenleigh... poor things, I had a really bad cold too for about two weeks before he was born. Try and drink tea with honey it does help the throat. Heavenleigh have yo :thnk :xxx :xxx u got your Dr appt today? hang in there girls. xxx
Hi cyber and Tigletts.... Hope you are better soon Cyber :thnk Yes, Tiggs, just back from my appointment. . . They checked the amniotic fluid to see if it was still clear- thank god all okay. then she did an internal and said the neck of the uterus was 2 cm open...She said it could start anytime but she can´t tell when...it probably waits till I am feeling better again she said... Thanks for thinking about me...will go for a wee nap now and let you know if there are any changes :xxx
Oh wow....2cm already. Hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later pet. :thnk :xxx
I hope so too Tiggs... Cold is a bit better, only a big runny nose now... I guess Simone and radish are long gone now, too...so i am really the last September mummy, maybe some october mammies even go before me... Really hope something happens soon or I will be induced on monday :o(
cyberspi Posts: 103
don't worry, you're not alone yet! :) am going for my internal today so will see how that goes..
cyber...good to know I am not alone...when is/was your due Date? Let us know how the internal went today... :wv
Hi girls... cyber good luck today with the internal. Heavenleigh, well at least you know for sure this time next week you'll be holding your little baby :lvs and I'm sure you'll go yourself before that. Yeah... everyone else seems to be gone ! You won't get rid of me that easily though :o0 :thnk :xxx
Ducky Posts: 2506
Best of luck heaven...looking forward to hearing all about it! O-O