September mums - how are ye all keeping? - Page 9

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

boobies Posts: 1625
Hi girlies.... Cannot wait to finish up work!! Its sooo quite here at the moment and me being tired all the time is'nt helping, very hard to say awake! Find I am quite short of breath lately also keep getting this weak feeling at times, other than that am fine.... Trying not think about the labour part just concentrating on keeping stretch marks at bay at the moment.....
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Hi everybody, good to hear everybody is fine.... Shorty...only saw your post today for some reason and hope all is fine with you and the wee man :-) Anyway, all grand here...got my bag packed yesterday...but there always seems to be something that I didn´t think of...Baby is very active today, and most of the kicks are quite painful by now...Bump keeps getting hard a few times a day as well...wondering if thats already braxton hicks.... Already off work and really enjoying it...it was too much of a struggle trying to use Train/bus and walk to work with the huge bump.... Babies room is also ready already...hope the wee man likes it... Going to hosital on thursday to talk with the midwife about my birth plan :o0 Don´t really have a plan to be honest...just a bit scared now but also excited and can´t wait to meet the wee man... I hope you are all doing fine Heavenleigh
Mrs Maternal Posts: 268
Well everyone I was at doctors yesterday as cream wasn’t helping and I have a kidney infection – this has been the sorest thing yet for me – then when I got home I was in bathroom applying new cream and my back end was itchy and I noticed a bump on outside of my backside!!! :eek The doctor had looked at me down below yesterday and didn’t mention it so not sure how long it is there – so now I have piles to add to the list – went and got anusol cream and have been putting it on but definitely feeling uncomfortable with it at minute…..Tiglets I might try the sudocream on it tonight……it is so hard to sleep with it and the kidney infection – only got 1 ½ hrs sleep last night or should I say this morning and am wrecked – am finishing work this week and cant wait – off tomorrow and the 2 days to do thank god – am quiet at minute anyhow but it is uncomfortable sitting ……I also bought prune juice – does anyone have any other recommendations for getting rid of piles – had a warm bath last night before bed also….. Bag is sitting with stuff on top of it but not packed exactly - cant seem to finish that job - will do it tomorrow when i am off..... Have my first antenatal class this week so should be interesting!!!Baby still good and active and kicks arent painful yet!!!!! but am sure they will get there before too long!!!! ROLL ON 2ND SEPTEMBER!!!!
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Mrs Maternal... you poor thing. I tried the anusol and preparation h and to be honest so far it's the sudocream that's worked the best. As I said, I pile (no pun intended !!!) it on and it seems to have reduced the swelling and they aren't half as sore. I'm not constipated though, so I presume I'm just getting them cause of the babys weight on the blood vessels. They call them varicose veins of the bum ! I also read somewhere to avoid yeast as it feeds them. I hope your kidney infection gets better soon, make sure you drink lots of water.
DublinGal Posts: 151
HI Girls, haven't been on for a feww weeks. Shorty, oh my god, hope you are ok, you must have gotten an awful fright! Tiglets - I am so scared of the birth too, I bawled when I read babe06 story. Babe06 if you are reading this I hope you are feeling a bit better! I started to tell DH about it yesterday and he went mad at me for reading it. I didn't even get to tell him the bad part. But for some reason I like to read the good and bad stories. I finish up next friday too!!!!! Can't bloody wait.
Hi Dublingal.... looks like lots of us are finishing up next week then. I'll be connected up at home though so will probably spend even more time (if that's possible) WOLing :o0
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Don't you lot think just because your finished in work you can leave us on WOL you better not
[quote="Mama Dora":1sipmwav]Don't you lot think just because your finished in work you can leave us on WOL you better not[/quote:1sipmwav] :o0 :o0 Don't worry Mama... not too sure about how much time I'll have [i:1sipmwav]after[/i:1sipmwav] the birth but certainly before I'll be WOLing.
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Tigletts....thats right....will spend more time WOLing from home, cos I don´t have to be scared that I will be caught...just like a few weeks ago when the computer froze at work during my WOL session :o0
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Dora I work from home anyway so once I stop work there will be no getting rid of me! Ye'll all be sick of my obsessing in the final countdown! :o0