Seraphine maternity wear.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

brightling Posts: 1496
Morning ladies :wv Just wondering does anyone know of anywhere that stocks this range in Ireland? I have seen a dress that would be perfect for me for dd1's First Communion in May. If anyone has ordered from the website how did you find their sizing?? Thanks. :thnk
punkybrewster Posts: 290
Hi Brightling I got lots of stuff from there when I was living in London, the sizing is fairly standard- I got medium in trousers and would be a size 10-12 normally. The clothes are lovely quality, and I have heard positive feedback regarding ordering online.
Thanks for that punkybrewster. :thnk
saz12 Posts: 217
Hey, Their stuff is lovely my sis gave me lots of bits she had when she was pregnant....also i think their is a fairly new shop downstairs in Eyre square shopping centre in Galway...cant remember name...bump something? They sell this brand if i remember rightly!!
Penny_Bride2Be Posts: 254
I ordered a good few things from their website - delivery was good. Clothes were nice quality and reasonable. Nicer range of jeans and everyday tops than most other places I tried. I'd recommend it
Thanks ladies, appreciate your replies. :thnk
solotairesuzy Posts: 78
I also saw a lovely dress on this site – the blue and purple one - which I was considering for a wedding. I will be 23 weeks by then.