Serenitys bundle of joy has arrived......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Serenitys lil baby boy arrived this evening at 18.42pm, weighing 5lb 2oz's, both mammy and baby are doing well :heartbeat: Huge congrats to you and dh on the arrival of your darling son :lvs :o)ll :lvs :o)ll :lvs :o)ll :lvs
survivor Posts: 2507
Oh wow!!! So soon. Congratulations Serenity :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I hope it was a fantastic experience for you :lvs :stork: :lvs :stork: I'm looking forward to hearing all about it. Enjoy the precious days ahead.
mrs ddt Posts: 3235
CONGRATULATIONS serenity I am so chuffed for you dh and your little man. Was so teary when I got your text still am. Enjoy him dying to see pics :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
thurleslady Posts: 414
Congrats on the new arrival take care and enjoy it all its an amazing time for you both :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Mammy101 Posts: 446
Big Congrats to Serenity & her hubbie! Great to hear that all is well, and that baby was a nice weight! Hope you both have a speedy recovery & are home in no time. Take care! :o)ll :o)ll
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Huge congrats!!! :o)ll
coconut Posts: 2183
Wahooooo i am so delighted for her and her hubbie!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Congrats hun!
Pinkly Posts: 1414
Huge congrats :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
tilsun Posts: 4506
What wonderful news Serenity. It sounds like your son couldn't wait to be with you and your DH! Hope mammyhood is off to a great start for you :wv
MrsClucky Posts: 440