Serious Hunger!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dovedro Posts: 1295
I've just gotten over the morning sickness stage in the last week or two and i'm fidning that my appetite is back with a vengance...way more than I had before! I'm trying to eat healthy stuff since i'm back eating dinners etc but cause i'm so hungry all the time i'm resorting to chocolate to fill in the gaps! I've already had a bowl of branflakes, a weightwatchers yogurt, a carton of OJ, crackers with honey a panini and loads of water...and it's only 3pm! I'm currently munching on some minstrels cause i gave into temptation...and i'm still starvin :eek I'm afraid I'm going to balloon in weight...is anyone else finding this??
fantac Posts: 4109
yes - in between bouts of being sick! i'm just off up to the canteen to get some supernoodles - how i can actually enjoy that rubbish is beyond me, but it seems to do the trick these days!
newyearbabs Posts: 686
Hi Girls I was exactly the same after MS finished. Don't worry it'll will pass and come back again every now and again. I put it down to growing spurt by babs. As long as you eat pretty healthily most of the time you'll be grand. HTH
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Ah stop its crazy with me but starting to feel really full quicker lately but still managing to leave my plate clean :-8
dovedro Posts: 1295
Yeah i'm the same I can only eat a small bit of dinner but one hour later i'm starvin and tucking into a bowl of cereal My appitites all over the place at the mo!
Elliecat Posts: 2725
[quote="Dovedro":2eqjkms0]Yeah i'm the same I can only eat a small bit of dinner but one hour later i'm starvin and tucking into a bowl of cereal My appitites all over the place at the mo![/quote:2eqjkms0] Thats me, if I have my dinner when I get home DH ends up eating about half of mine, but by bedtime I'm starving again.