Seriously considering quitting WOL

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ammie12 Posts: 69
deleted
buddylove Posts: 3288
this has come up alot before. Between suppliers pretending to be brides2be and also threads where the comments arent in favour of a supplier being removed as obviously and unfortunately WOL think the paying supplier is often worth protecting against the mere Wollie. I know there have been a few who complained about that before but its not going to change I dont think Dont quit.... It would be a shame just becuase of this. Although I must say the behaviour of BOTH suppliers you mention here is an utter disgrace. Thats borderline harassment to ring and say that to you.
bridey99 Posts: 550
I don't understand. How did the incorrect band know who you were, or recognise themselves if you didn't name them? How did they know which band you did mean to refer to? Why did they contact them?
deleted
happieout Posts: 3111
well i have to agree. my photographer has pretended to be a bride on this site and left favourable comments about himself. I know as they almost exactly the same comments as the comments on his testimonial and each "bride" has only posted once. I am not happy with the service I got from him and I feel like warning other brides but I'll wait and see if I can resolve the issue! I wouldn't quit over what happened you - once you are aware of the way it can work you'll notice things faster..
buddylove Posts: 3288
OOOPss my bad... So if you dont mind that they contacted why are you thinking of quitting?? Just cos of the annonimity thing is it??
deleted
deleted
Pricetag Posts: 1306
Are these bands Dublin based? Can you PM me your bands name if they are pleasE ! Thanks :thnk Ridiculous behaviour by Band A
2013bride13 Posts: 424
oh god thats awful, zorry to hear that, what childish behaviour from the bands.