Severe pain in right breast

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Hey For the last couple of days I have been getting an awful pain from time to time in my right boob, it's lasts from 20 mins to an hour at times. It's centred around the nipple area, it's like a dull, piercing hot pain that kinda comes in pulses if that makes any sense. Put baby oil all around to have a good feel and can't feel any lumps or anything odd? I am not breastfeeding and never have been pregnant either. I used to get sore boobs the odd time with periods but not in the last couple of years and when I did both would be sensitive but this is soley concentrated on my right one. Any thoughts :o(
Fruice Posts: 677
Could be any number of things, reminds me a bit of mastalgia which I had. Go to doctor, they can diagnose better and faster than anyone online can guess at it.
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
[quote="Fruice":1ocild2l]Could be any number of things, reminds me a bit of mastalgia which I had. Go to doctor, they can diagnose better and faster than anyone online can guess at it.[/quote:1ocild2l] Can't get to the docs until next week kinda hope it doesn't get any worse, what is Mastalgia?
chicabride Posts: 453
Go get it checked out by the doctor.. Could be something or nothing... But always err on the side of caution...
Fruice Posts: 677
Mastalgia is nothing serious, evening primrose oil sorts it out, but the best thing to do would be wait to see what the doctor says.