Sex of your baby

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shilanne Posts: 304
I cant wait to find out......I have had mixed reactions..... I have never put a poll together so I hope this works
Sphynx Posts: 6795
I voted no. I really want to know but DH really doesn't and there's no way I could keep that secret to myself!
Angel2 Posts: 787
When I was pregnant I was going to find out at my first consultant's visit which would have been yesterday but obviously it wasn't to be for my little angel but I always felt (for some unknown reason) that it was a little girl so whenever I talk about my angel to my DH I always say "she/her". Hopefully in the very near future if/when I fall pregnant again I would really like to find out.
Tigletts Posts: 2904
[quote="Sphynx":qj3jjwm4]I voted no. I really want to know but DH really doesn't and there's no way I could keep that secret to myself![/quote:qj3jjwm4] Ditto
LJMom Posts: 1100
[quote="Sphynx":26v2vug6]I voted no. I really want to know but DH really doesn't and there's no way I could keep that secret to myself![/quote:26v2vug6] Yes Im the same Sphynx its killing me but not long now PG :o)ll
Shilanne Posts: 304
sphynx we are the same but he has come round :) Angel2...i am so sorry to hear that.....really I am. I am only 10.5 weeks now so fingers crossed I get the opportunity.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Going to leave it as a suprise!!
Angel2 Posts: 787
Make sure to let us know as soon as you know!!!! How exciting, do you think ye will keep it between yourselves or will you tell other people? We weren't going to tell anyone, just keep it as our little secret!
luigi Posts: 867
Shilane, we found out and I dont regret it for a moment. We got the negative reactions from people; one of my relatives even said "dont find out our you'll bond too well and what if the baby dies?" Like seriously. Ive barely spoken to her since! The granny's didnt want to know so we kept it to ourselves, but I can assure you it takes none of the specialness away from the arrival as you have the surprise of weight and looks. Next time we've vowed not to find out just to see if it makes it any more different but I never regretted finding out
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
We didnt find out at our last scan they asked me did I want to know, but I really want the surprise!!! My hubby would have found out but he is glad now there is a lot of guessing going on as to what were having!!! We both thought from the start a boy but now were buying bits & pieces for babs cant buy too much just white or lemon!!! But glad we have the surprise!! Lucy