sex

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bree Posts: 1880
..hehe knew that heading would get lots of views! just wondered how everyone is finding it??? things were going grand til last night ! then it felt like DH had tripled in size..didnt like it at all :eek ... found it very uncomfortable !! last time think my size at the very end was the only thing that was uncomfortable, but not the actual sex! hum ! whats a girl to do ! glad i have an over worked Dh these days tho.. :o0
silíní Posts: 4219
my DH has totally gone off it so we havent had any in weeks! Was going fine though, totally went off it first trimester but fine now so i'm going mad! He is freaked out about hurting baby!!!
LoloOct08 Posts: 343
had a good bit since bfp - enjoying it a lot :-8 Not sure about when bump arrives whether dh will be still as into it but he's deffo enjoying my bigger boobs :o0 (that is when they're not sore as I won't let him near me then!)
mariac Posts: 982
im gone off it - DH asks and he gets - but i couldnt care that much about it at the moment - cause im tired by the time it is night
roxychick Posts: 1802
Both of us are kinda gone off it at the moment. Too tired most of the time
mrs snuggles Posts: 209
We only found out last week so lots of celebrating :o0 but last night DH did say he was afraid he would hurt the baby, I didnt want to dampen his spirits by telling him he wasn't that big the baby is about the size of a pea at the moment, ha ha, gone up a boob size already though, yippee :o0
bridalnowmam Posts: 2202
Totally gone off this at the mo Hubby gutted !!! Hope this comes back, was gr8 before BFP,not worried about hurting the baby just not in the humour, hope this is just very normal in the first trimester (sp?) Anyway hopefully we can make up for it after the 12 wks are up !!
silíní Posts: 4219
Yeah i think a lot of women find the libido returns after the first trimester, that's what i found anyway
july7812 Posts: 1787
Have totally gone off this at the moment - absolutly no interest in it & if I did dont think it would be happening anyway. Because of previous m/c's there wasn't a hope in it happening in the first 12 wks & then I went & injured my knee (had surgery on it & still causing hassel) so not really a chance of it happening since. Also went into pre-term labour at 28 wks on last DS & am so afraid of it happening again as have been having very strong/painful BH's since around 16 wks so again wouldn't take the chance. Must say my poor DH is very understanding & hasn't even mentioned it - hopefully after baby is born I can make it up to him. :-8 :-8
motherhubbard Posts: 3037
[quote="silíní":jj5hdpvr]my DH has totally gone off it so we havent had any in weeks! Was going fine though, totally went off it first trimester but fine now so i'm going mad! He is freaked out about hurting baby!!![/quote:jj5hdpvr] Silini I could have wrote this! The 1st trimester I was not at all interested and I was afraid.. Then everything was great and back to normal until last week and then DH said he just couldn't cos he was afraid O:| O:| Does that mean that's it now until after!!!! :eek :eek