Sexiest Men Alive

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
My favourite topped the poll >:o) . Although I do admit the photo they used looks weird to me, airbrush mania or something. [url:1jpo9css]http://www.people.com/people/package/gallery/0,,20315920_20442748,00.html[/url:1jpo9css]
MinnietheMinx Posts: 2396
I totally would... [img:1ogdp41w]http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/specials/sma/mag/ryan-reynolds-2.jpg[/img:1ogdp41w]
nelswife Posts: 3869
Ryan Reynolds is pretty se*y but disappointed none of mine were in the top 12...maybe i have really crappy taste!!
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
[quote="nelswife":ebsi353y]Ryan Reynolds is pretty se*y but disappointed none of mine were in the top 12...maybe i have really crappy taste!![/quote:ebsi353y] me too!!not that id probably say NO to any of them >:o) but none of them would be my top 12! :-8
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
WTF is Vin Diesel doing in the list - and not only in it but [u:dlgwjht2]ahead[/u:dlgwjht2] of Jake Gyllenhaal? And who the hell is number 4 and what is going on with his hairline??
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
Ryan Reynolds admittedly looks very dishy. John Hamm.....what a man.....although the real person could never live up to his alter ego, Don Draper. :lvs :lvs :lvs (Have I mentioned before I love Mad Men!! :o0 ). Surprised at the likes of Jon Bon Jovi and Robert Downey Jnr. making the list amongst all those other "kids". :o0 No matter what lists or polls are ever compiled, I will always have a soft spot for Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp. Along with Andre Agassi they have been my celebrity crushes since I was about 12. :-8
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":20fk30t9]WTF is Vin Diesel doing in the list - and not only in it but [u:20fk30t9]ahead[/u:20fk30t9] of Jake Gyllenhaal? And who the hell is number 4 and what is going on with his hairline??[/quote:20fk30t9] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 I was thinking along similar lines, haven't a notion who a good few of them are.
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eatin' crisps, but he's a bit too oh I dunno. I need 'em more rough around the edges
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
aren't most of them a sight for sore eyes :lvs :lvs :lvs Way to perk me up on a Thursday evening when it's raining out, thanks Mrs Dodders :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ciaraella Posts: 5323
mmmmmm Ryan Reynolds but the state of that Drake fella (what's with his hair?) and mr.schu will never be sexy! that hair is just too girly!