Sexual terms kids use today.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clumsy Posts: 661
There was a discussion on Gerry Ryan this morning about kids slang words for sexual acts but didn't get to hear the meaning execpt what skiing meant which meant 2 guys getting a hand job at the same time. I was fairly shocked and I'm fairly open minded about things so cud someone explain what twigging and snowballing means.
buffster Posts: 251
Oh god I really don't want to have to write them down :-8 He said twigging is when the boy and girl are dancing the boy slips his fingers inside the girls vagina (still calling it fingering too I think) And from what I think I heard snowballing is when the girl gives the boy a bj and keeps the sperm in her mouth and then kisses another boy!!!! I am so scared to have teenagers! My niece said to me recently that a boy asked her and her mates to 'meet him' and I said what that, and she said you know, 'tongue touch'! eww. "Will you meet me tommorrow" has new meaning then... :o0
Muse Posts: 1580
ugh, the snowballing one I will never understand, Gross! I've never heard the term "twigging"! where do they get them?
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Thats awful!!! :o( :eek
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Vile, vile, vile. It terrifies me to think about who FSD might be hanging around with in 7 or 8 years time. Hopefully we will have done our job well enough that she has enough respect for herself not to participate in this stuff, but how can you estimate what peer pressure will do to an impressionable teenager? I'd die if I thought she was out doing stuff like this.
clumsy Posts: 661
Thanks for the reply buffster nearly got sick when I read the snowballing one why would a guy even enjoy that experience