Sexy maternity lingerie....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

preghopes Posts: 468
Hi ladies I am trying to spice things up in the bedroom! Can you please tell me where I can find sexy (not mumsy) maternity lingerie that's not expensive as I am quite restricted money wise at the min. Preferably online! I don't feel sexy in jammies or that so want something a bit raunchy!! >:o)
Plus1makes4 Posts: 721
Just wanted to say fair play to you preghopes O-O I dont know anywhere that does classy maternity lingerie but if your on a budget New Look have a 25% off voucher floating around at the mo for this weekend, I know they do undies and maternity wear so they might do maternity undies!! I know this sounds simple but I think I lovely pair of undies and a tight white vest is gorgeous, Im sure I've seen it in a film! Best of luck >:o) >:o) >:o)
preghopes Posts: 468
Thanks for your reply Plus1makes4.. I haven't been feeling very sexy at all lately.. But feel sexy thinking of getting dressed up.. I have a lace fitted chemise but it wont last much longer! I want to enjoy sex now while we can (21 weeks) don't know if I will feel too sexy in another few weeks as with a big bump its hard to get raunchy! I would love a nice sheer camisole and sexy knickers that could work...
Emerdele Posts: 6
Hi preghopes, I know how you feel, had enough of boring mummy bras... bought ones that were on sale, and very sexy in debenhams :) Good luck with the search *)
wollysocks Posts: 1773
Hotmilk lingerie is quite nice I think http://www.hotmilklingerie.com/