shane wards - new single

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
went to hmv in blanch and last night and it was completly sold out..... :oops: :oops:
Minxie Posts: 884
Its ShaYne with a Y, dunno if that makes a difference, maybe if you're doing a search to download it. Its pants anyway. It'll take him about 4 albums to shake off the X factor mantle like Will Young has now with the Pop Idol one.
no peaches, I even asked them in HMV and they told me that they had completly sold out at about 5 O'Clock yesterday...
Think thats an Xmas (!) number one then. I'm sure you could keep trying, they might get more in...
i know wanted to get it for MIL too, she really likes it aswell, also the fact his mammy is irish and i think he is really sexy..... :oops:
Yeah he makes me feel kinda dirty. Know what you mean.
The Bride Posts: 686
He must be the milkman's son - the rest of the family are rough as f*ck
yeah, I mean like WTF, he must be adopted...just when he sings and I look at those eyes..ooooh I just feel like comitting adultury.... :oops: :oops:
workingmom Posts: 3429
Well I have to say that I thought from the start of X-Factor that the other guy Andy really played on the sympathy card of being a bin man and wanting a better life. I watched pretty much all the X-Factor and I remember Shayne saying he wanted to win to have a better life- and I'm sure that's the motivation for many of the contestants. However, when they went to their houses there last week, I thought HE was the poorest of them all. I don't think it is fair to say that his family is rough as f*ck, sometimes, people's financial circumstances have a lot to do with the image portrayed to the outside world, and remember, we can all pick our friends but we are stuck with our relatives. Good on you Shayne, I do hope you have a better life, and you can sure sing.
The Bride Posts: 686
I meant rough looking, that Shayne was blessed with the the looks in the family, which I think is a fair assessment. The whole binman thing annoyed me, I'm sure there are plenty of kids out there now thinking their dad must be no good because he's a binman.