Share your embarassing - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Kittyboo Posts: 1591
[quote="anika":14owfvmw]Oh girls you all have me in stitches :yelrotflmaosmilie: very funny thread KittyBoo, did you actually ever fall off the bed while dtd :eek I just have this picture in my head, i'd be in stitches if that happened to me and i wouldn't be able to continue dtd, i'd keep bursting myself laughing.[/quote:14owfvmw] Yep :-8 I was on top bouncing away....we were pretty close to the edge of the bed....my leg/knee lost balance/fell off and I went with it.....hubby who was bf at the time was in tears laughing while I was a giggling/embarrassed/sore heap on the floor.....
anika Posts: 2194
[quote="KittyBoo":2aub29on][quote="anika":2aub29on]Oh girls you all have me in stitches :yelrotflmaosmilie: very funny thread KittyBoo, did you actually ever fall off the bed while dtd :eek I just have this picture in my head, i'd be in stitches if that happened to me and i wouldn't be able to continue dtd, i'd keep bursting myself laughing.[/quote:2aub29on] Yep :-8 I was on top bouncing away....we were pretty close to the edge of the bed....my leg/knee lost balance/fell off and I went with it.....hubby who was bf at the time was in tears laughing while I was a giggling/embarrassed/sore heap on the floor.....[/quote:2aub29on] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
This thread has me in stitches. am morto for you all. Kitty Boo have also fallen off the bed :-8 the only other thing i can think of off the top of my head is the yr after we met (in college) DH's housemates all refused to move back in with him because we used to make too much noise...................... :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8
MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
[quote="mrsw2":zprvhwdu] condom a flapping [/quote:zprvhwdu] Too funny!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Kittyboo Posts: 1591
[quote="handymammy":1z9znsog]This thread has me in stitches. am morto for you all. [b:1z9znsog]Kitty Boo have also fallen off the bed[/b:1z9znsog] :-8 the only other thing i can think of off the top of my head is the yr after we met (in college) DH's housemates all refused to move back in with him because we used to make too much noise...................... :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8[/quote:1z9znsog] YAHOO!!!! I'm not the only one :o0
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
[quote="handymammy":2iwd4bbe]This thread has me in stitches. am morto for you all. Kitty Boo have also fallen off the bed :-8 the only other thing i can think of off the top of my head is the yr after we met (in college) DH's housemates all refused to move back in with him because we used to make too much noise...................... :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8[/quote:2iwd4bbe] Oh you dirty mare.... :o)ll >:o)
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
Girls was telling OH about this thread, and off he reels a whole list :o0 :o0 :o0 did you tell them this, did ye tell them that :eek :eek
Wilma Flintstone Posts: 1262
[quote="Angel Doodle":3ghm26oa]Girls was telling OH about this thread, and off he reels a whole list :o0 :o0 :o0 did you tell them this, did ye tell them that :eek :eek[/quote:3ghm26oa] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Ah go on share???
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
I don't think so :o0 :o0 :o0 I'll divulge a few after some more of you :o0 :o0
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
[quote="Kickasswife":5rz2upm0][quote="handymammy":5rz2upm0]This thread has me in stitches. am morto for you all. Kitty Boo have also fallen off the bed :-8 the only other thing i can think of off the top of my head is the yr after we met (in college) DH's housemates all refused to move back in with him because we used to make too much noise...................... :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8[/quote:5rz2upm0] Oh you dirty mare.... :o)ll >:o)[/quote:5rz2upm0] oh the shame :-8 or the other time when we visited my now ILs only to find they'd replaced the old rattly bed we normally slept in with a new sturdy one! or even that the first time i met my FIL was when we were in bed :eek