She might be preggers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
My dog that is!!! My FIL took her for the weekend while we were away. We told DH mum she was still in heat but she forgot to say it to my FIL. Anyway the poor man took her for a walk and on his way back tied her up outside the shop while he went in to get milk. When he came out there was a dog on her (Thank God I didn't see it) said it took him nearly 10mins to seperate them. DH going to take her to the vet Thursday to see if he can see if she is. Not sure what we are going to do.
jen2 Posts: 3106
Would the vet know if she was pregnant yet. Does it not take abit longer to find out. Also did you ask your FIL what type of dog it was. If you have a small dog, and the dog that jumped her is a big dog, that can led to trouble. The puppies might be to big for your doggie. Hope it all works out pet. Jen2
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
Think they can get a morning after type pill... ask over in furry friends the ladies over there will know
pattie Posts: 2379
There's a morning after pill for dogs alright, our dog had to get it once. I'd imagine she'd want to get it sooner rather than later though.
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Our fella was given an injection (like the morning after pill). We weren't sure if a dog got near her or not at the time but the vet said they do it anyway to be on the safe side if we weren't sure
Angel2 Posts: 787
[quote="Diotima":2vs3ui6f][b:2vs3ui6f]There's a morning after pill for dogs alright[/b:2vs3ui6f], our dog had to get it once. I'd imagine she'd want to get it sooner rather than later though.[/quote:2vs3ui6f] Oh my God, you learn something new everyday! I had no idea that that there was such a thing! I've dogs but they are male but I never knew that a female dog could get the morning after pill!!!