Sheer cover makeup

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pops15 Posts: 78
Hi Girls, Just wondering if anyone had used Sheercover makeup? I saw it advertised on a QVC type programme on City channel yesterday. To be honest it sounded too good to be true. Apparently it covers all sorts of blemishes, redness even birthmarks :eek Even a few hollywood actress were singing its praises.
Huggles Posts: 1108
Never heard of it but would love to know about it!! Sounds like magic!!!
I know doesn't it just!!
WilmaFlintstone Posts: 1318
Is that one of those mineral ones? I saw an infomercial about them before. Always wondered were the any good.. Anyone tried it?
Toblerone Posts: 2698
hi girls, i use Sheercover - though i got it via ebay and not qvc. I love the duo concealer which is just the right texture and colour to hide my dark circles and red patches. The makeup is real natural looking - even my sister who is make artist commented on it. Only problem is that it can be drying on your skin if you rush the moisturiser step. :-8 have done it when in a mad rush some mornings. There are a few beauty salons around that are using another similar brand Bare Minerals - maybe you could try them for trial. (edited to amend name of this brand)
Thanks for that Mrs G08. Must check out ebay for it. pity it can be drying, though I suppose plenty of moistuiser would put a stop to that!
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
Ya ive seen that on tv, last year and thought it sounded great. Jessica Simpsom uses it apparently.
The Original Aoife Posts: 230
I tried the L'Oreal version - it's called Bare Naturale and I didn't get on with it at all - it gave beautiful coverage but it made my skin itch, especially if I was somewhere warmer or if it was hot outside... so it went in the bin. My friend is a makeup artist in the US & she swears by http://www.bareescentuals.com/ & tried some out on me - no itchiness & it looked fantastic. It's hard to get here, but www.sephora.com sell it & I'm going to buy the sampler kit when I'm in France next month. If I like it, I'll get it shipped to her & she'll send it over to me