Shellac v. Nails Inc everlasting manicure

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sonnet Posts: 7
Just wondering has anyone had both done and could advise as to which lasts longer. I've had Shellac twice but on both occasions there was a lot of regrowth even after a week so they didn't look that good really. I want to get a nude colour for my wedding (which is abroad so will be done a week before the wedding) but I'm worried about regrowth. I've never had the Nails Inc everlasting manicure but I gather from some of the other posts that there's a bit of maintenance which is not the case with Shellac so does that mean the regrowth is not as noticeable?
MoreThanMakeup Posts: 516
Hi Sonnett, I posted a reply on another thread detailing the main differences viewtopic.php?t=262903 The maintenance of the bio sculpture basically involves using a nail varnish (which you buy seperately) in the same colour to fill the gap where your nail is growing and/or using topcoat regularly. I haven't checked the regular colours but I know the french colours in Shellac can be purchased in varnish form too. If you have any more questions let me know :wv Breda O'Neill 'More Than Make-up' www.bredaoneill.com www.facebook.com/bredaoneill.morethanmakeup