Menu

Sheraton Hotel, Athlone

Go to Feedback

mnpool
New Wolly

Sheraton Hotel, Athlone

Postby mnpool » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:13 am

My wife and I were married June 2nd 2018 and had our reception in the Sheraton. We knew we wanted to have our wedding in my hometown, Athlone, so we went on a tour of all the hotels in the vicinity of the town. Once we met Erica and the Sheraton team, we knew we were choosing the right venue for us. We are living in the US, so planning a transatlantic wedding seemed like quite the daunting task, however, the Sheraton's wedding planning team’s experience and helpful insights put us at ease right away (and throughout the planning process).

The reception went perfectly. The Sheraton team helped accommodate our unique décor ideas and accommodated our family-style meal service. Our guests were thrilled with the venue’s location, food, and hospitality. Everyone was complimenting the quality and quantity of the food (both the family-style meal and the late night snacks too).

The Bridal Suite was an amazing way to end the festivities – boasting fantastic views looking West over the river toward the Castle and St. Peter’s Church.

A huge thanks again to Erica and her team for all the hard work and great food and service on the day. It will live long in the memory of family and friends as well as ourselves.

Go to Feedback