Shite what to do

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I have deleted accidently an important email,is there anyway I can retreive it or am I screwed :o( ....have sweats and palputations right now O:| O:|
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Is it not in the deleted items folder in your email software dolly? If you use outlook it should be there
Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
can you go into your deleated item box to see if it is in their?
clucky Posts: 26471
if its not in your deleted items go into the deleted items folder and under tools click ''recover deleted items'' highlight it and move it back to inbox
mad woman Posts: 22106
your probably fcuked... can you not just ring the person....and ask them to send it again?
pluto Posts: 3893
Does your work place have a Systems Administrator? They might be able to retrieve it for you...
I did girls and its not there :o( I do remember doing a clear out and I must have deleted it from the deleted items-what a spa I am....its outlook express we use....would it be anywhere like in the recycle bin??
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Dolly Dora":3lidv72l]I did girls and its not there :o( I do remember doing a clear out and I must have deleted it from the deleted items-what a spa I am....its outlook express we use....would it be anywhere like in the recycle bin??[/quote:3lidv72l] dolly did you try receover deleted items?
[quote="Clucky":3a7za2uf]if its not in your deleted items go into the deleted items folder and under tools click ''recover deleted items'' highlight it and move it back to inbox[/quote:3a7za2uf] I don't seem to have that "recover deleted items" option in tools....fcuk im screwed ;o(
LJMom Posts: 1100
Dolly can you not do an "Advanced search" put the senders email address in the search box ( search under all files) and it should come back. Maybe your Outlook archives emails every so often so it would be in your archive folder??